Wedding- bonus chapter 1

"Love is not a product of reasonings and statistics. It just comes-none knows whence-and cannot explain itself." – Mark Twain

Bella's pov

It's finally the day I am gonna remarry the person whom I love with all my heart.

I really am in love with this man, I love how brave he is, I love how strongly and calmly he deals with situations which would shake normal people up. I love how he loves me like I am the most precious thing in this world, and I love the fact that he loves my daughter more than he loves me.

Ever since she was born, I have seen him grow so much more. When I think back and remember the guy he was when I met him, i realize how much he has changed in such short time. He was a carefree guy, who didn't let anyone except his friends come near him. And now, he is just so different. He has completely changed himself for me and our daughter. He works hard, always put others before him, just does his literal best to make everyone around him happy.

I know there are times when he wakes up in the middle of the night and cries alone in the bathroom. I know he is in pain, just like I am. The thought of me leaving the world scares him just as much as it scares me, if not more. But even after this, he puts up a smile each and every morning for us, he is trying his best to create as much memories with us as a family, as possible.

I'd be lying if I say that I don't wish to live longer than I have. I really do, for which I am doing everything that the doctor suggests, because I want to be with my family, I want to hold my daughter for a little longer. I want to fight against this illness to live more with them.

Anyways, I know these things aren't in my control, human life has a limit, and maybe I am about to reach mine. I am trying to be grateful for the life which was given to me by god, I really am so thankful for all the blessings that I have gotten till now. And I want to spend my remaining time being happy in love, and grateful to god. So that when I die I'll die without any regrets. I'll be content then, with the way I lived my life beautifully.

That is one of the reason why I wanted to marry again. I want to create a good memory for him, to remember me from. I want my daughter to see these videos and pictures where she'll find her parents smiling.

I haven't actually written my vows yet, I don't know what can I actually promise him. I will be doing them on the spot, and am just hoping that something good would come into my mind.

Xander and I selected my wedding dress together, I wanted him to be there. I wanted to see his reaction, and I wanted to wear something which will make him happy. I told them that maybe we shouldn't look for the expensive options, but he was just so adamant that he wants nothing but the best for me.

When I saw this dress, I really couldn't stop myself from smiling. I have heard people say that when they saw their wedding dress they just knew that it was the one. I didn't ever think that this would be true for me. When my eyes laid upon this gorgeous wedding gown, I knew in my heart that I love it. And Xander somehow read my mind and told me to go and try it on.

The dress is a off shoulder white ball gown, with puffy net sleeves, and a body fitting waistline. As soon as I wore it, I loved myself a bit more in it and I knew Xander would too.

When I went out of the dressing room to where he was sitting, I swear I saw him tearing up.

"You look so so gorgeous Ella." He complemented, mixed emotions evident in his voice. He was getting emotional but I knew he was happy, as he just came towards me and hugged me. "I can't believe how lucky I am." He whispered in my ears, "I love you Xan." I whispered back.