New Pillar

<______________________________________________________>⦨ƬΉΣЯΣ'Ƨ ПӨƬΉIПG ЩӨЯƧΣ ƬΉΛП ΉΛVIПG ƧIGΉƬ BЦƬ ПӨ VIƧIӨП⦩<______________________________________________________>

⦨ƬΉΣЯΣ'Ƨ ПӨƬΉIПG ЩӨЯƧΣ ƬΉΛП ΉΛVIПG ƧIGΉƬ BЦƬ ПӨ VIƧIӨП⦩
<______________________________________________________>

(L/n) (Y/n), a loving friend, and the Shadow Pillar.

"I would like to introduce the newest Pillar, (L/n) (Y/n), the new Shadow Pillar." Kagaya introduced.

(Y/n) bowed his head in respect, though he could already tell one thing.

None of the other Pillars liked him, not even the Flame or Love Pillar, which both were known to be the kindest of the Pillars. The others had either forced smiles, a blank face, or scowl.

(Y/n) predicted this would happen, though he kept his cheery disposition.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, please take care of me." He said respectfully. Everyone grumbled something, while Kagaya gave (Y/n) a sympathetic look.

"Well I must go lie down, may I trust you to take care of (Y/n)?" Kagaya asked, getting up from his spot on his engawa.

"Yes Oyakata-sama." They all said in unison.

Except as soon as Kagaya left, the other Pillars too got up to leave, not sparing (Y/n) another glance.

(Y/n) then hopped off the engawa, watching as they each walked away.

"Maybe I should be the first to speak..." (Y/n) thought to himself, and decided to go to the Love Pillar, the one he thought would be least likely to try and kill him.

But he quickly realized that the Serpent Pillar was with her, making him falter a bit, before continuing on with his mission.

"Hello Mitsuri-San." (Y/n) greeted politely, catching both Mitsuri and Obanai's attention.

Mitsuri quickly glanced at Obanai before she forced a smile on her face, "Hello (L/n)-San." She said formally.

"I was wondering if you wanted to get sakura mochi with me." (Y/n) suggested, smiling.

Mitsuri looked taken aback by his suggestion before she began to scramble to come up with an excuse, which Obanai noticed.

"Shes with me, so go fuck off." Obanai spoke up for her.

(Y/n)'s mood dampened from the rejection, though didn't allow it to show upon his face, "I apologize if I overstepped." (Y/n) apologized sincerely. He was disappointed that none of the Pillars wanted to even speak to him, not even the Love Pillar it seems.

"You did." Obanai hissed flatly, before taking Mitsuri away.

(Y/n) sighed before someone spoke up, "Why are you here?" A bored voice asked, making (Y/n) turn around.

There was the young Mist Pillar, who's usual blank mint eyes, were full of resentment and hate. His eyes looked like he was looking at the epiphany of everything he hated, like (Y/n) was a demon himself. Muichiro then started to speak again, making (Y/n) stop observing Muichiro.

"You seem weak, not worthy of being a Pillar." Muichiro spat with hatred. (Y/n) wasn't shocked by Muichiro's bluntness, for that was what he was known for.

"I'm working harder everyday, so that I can be just as strong as you guys!" (Y/n) said, voice full of determination.

Muichiro didn't seem happy or convinced by (Y/n)'s words, if anything, his eyes only got darker with resentment.

Muichiro decided not to say anything else, and just walked past him, going back to staring at the sky.

(Y/n) watched the Mist Pillar walk away, when he felt a sharp pain on his bottom, also feeling something ram into him.

(Y/n) winced before looking up at what could've possibly hit him with such force.

He saw a very pissed off Wind Pillar, "He's not wrong, you're just burden, the weak link. You're only going to way us down." Sanemi's craze purple eyes glared into (Y/n)'s soul.

His eyes were no different from the Mist Pillars mint eyes, and (Y/n) realized that Sanemi was even more hostile though. Sanemi drew his katana in a threatening manner, but (Y/n) didn't do anything about it, not have a reaction, Sanemi stabbed the ground dangerously close to (Y/n).

Sanemi kneeled down, getting close into (Y/n)'s face, "Don't get comfortable." Was all Sanemi said before getting up, withdrawing his katana, and left, leaving (Y/n) in the dirt.

(Y/n) just shut his eyes, and looked at the sky smiling, which was full of heavy clouds, his thoughts as heavy as the atmosphere.

(Y/n) then sensed soft footsteps coming closer, before a booming voice sounded, "What are you doing?" (Y/n) didn't flinch at the sudden voice breaking the silence, and only opened his (e/c) eyes.

Instead of seeing the sky, there was the Flame Pillar looking down on (Y/n). (Y/n) tilted his head at Rengoku, blinking his eyes owlishly.

"Just watching the sky." (Y/n) answered, his mouth contorting into a slight smiling.

Rengoku, on the other hand, had a stern look on his face, his orangey-red eyes looking past (Y/n). He also didn't look interested in keeping the conversation going, only staring at where (Y/n) was sitting. That was when (Y/n) realized he was seated in the middle of the path, where Rengoku was walking.

(Y/n) slowly stood up, the Flame Pillar waiting impatiently for him to let him pass. Once (Y/n) was up, Rengoku just walked away while (Y/n) internally wondered what he should do next.

(Y/n)'s eyes darted up to the sky again, but this time because he hard the familiar noise of wings flapping in the air.

"CAW CAW! JOINT MISSION WITH GIYU TOMIOKA!" His crow, (c/n), announced. (Y/n) nodded at his crow before he went to look for Giyu.

"What should I do?"

<_______________________________________________________>
ƬӨ BΣ ӨПƬIПЦΣD
<_______________________________________________________>

<_______________________________________________________>ƬӨ BΣ ᄃӨПƬIПЦΣD<_______________________________________________________>