Chapter 54 || Bomb

follow me on instagram: @brookitoz

make sure you vote! and yes this is in Blake's POV. gotta get more of our power couple where we can, right? 

————

Blake-

Fucking hell, Anna is going to murder me for this. I lean back in my car, trying to order my knee to stop hurting. If it doesn't stop, then I'll have to wear that stupid ass brace which is super uncomfortable.

I close my eyes, still trying to command my knee to stop hurting. Walking one mile back from the kill site was actual hell, but we have to leave our phones far from where we kill so even if we are tracked, it won't harm us.

My phone begins to ring, and it reads: My Baddie and a kiss emoji after it. Don't look at me, Anna made me name her that.

I pick it up, and place it against my ear. "Blake," There's a bare tremble in her voice. That's when I know something went wrong. "Blake come here. She has Luna. She has Luna, Blake. I can't go on when she has Luna." Luna's pregnant... Fuck.

"Where are you?"

"You know that building. Where we usually go."

I knew exactly what she was talking about. "I'll be there," I tell her, before hanging up. I call Adrian. Once he picks up, I quickly say, "She has Luna."

"But she's pregnant!" Adrian exclaims through the phone.

"Anna can't do the job when she has Luna. Get Kaden and come to the building where we usually go."

Adrian hangs up, and I quickly reverse the car out of the parking lot and speed towards the abandoned building Anna mentioned on the phone. I switch off my phone, which would allow me to park closer to the building.

I might have ran several red lights along the way, but the police won't touch us. The only reason we fly under the radar when we're doing illegal things is because we can't have the FBI on our tail.

It'll make everything inconvenient. I slam the brakes when I reach a nearby parking lot. I pull the car into a random slot before practically running towards the building despite the growing pain in my knee. Anna better be safe.

I step into the rundown building, and I'm hit with the disturbing scent of all things nasty. "Blake!" Anna shouts. "Blake, she drugged Luna. Luna's going to die in the next fifty minutes if we can't find her. She wants me to kill Bailey, Blake, I can't do that. This entire thing was for Bailey, I don't know what to do."

I rush over to her, only to see blood rushing down her nose and a cut near her cheek. I run my thumb over her bloodied face before looking down. Ava's laying on the ground, blood slowly seeping out of her mouth. Anna's pressing her knees into Ava's stomach.

That's my girl.

"Don't worry, Adrian and Kaden are on their way. Don't tell Dylan about this."

"Blake, I'm sorry," A single tear runs down her face. Anna never cries. Ever. I place my foot on Ava's arm, digging into it. She writhes in pain but I could care less.

"Don't be sorry."

"I called you when I wasn't supposed to use my phone. I just, I forgot to tell you guys to wear earpieces and I didn't know how else to reach you."

"Don't worry about it," I assure her. "Let's find Luna."

"There's a video... in that camera. I couldn't figure out where that was."