chapter 19

Alesa pov:

I woke up and I had a lil headache after the crying last night. I was not at all in the mood to go to school but I can't miss school and it was just the 2nd day of school..

I slowly got up from the bed and went over to my window. I opened the window and let the fresh air and sunlight come into the room. After standing at the window for like 5 minutes. I walked down to the kitchen to have breakfast first as I was hungry.

I walked into the kitchen and I saw Noah, Alex, Dylan and Colton sitting on the island. I sat beside Colton.

"how are you feeling?" he asked

"Just a Lil headache, can I have a painkiller" I asked

"have your breakfast first and I'll give you" he replied

I had cereals for breakfast and then I quickly ate the painkiller "I'm going to get ready for school" I said as I stood up from the island.

"You are not going to school today" Alex said

"why?" I heard a voice and I turned around to see alexa

"Because Lorenzo said so" Colton calmly replied

"That's unfair, if she is not going I'm also not going" Alexa said as she folded her hands and glared at our brothers

"Talk to Lorenzo then" Dylan said and smirked

"aren't we getting late Noah?let's leave" alexa said and her sudden change in attitude after hearing Lorenzo name made everyone burst into laughter and she just rolled her eyes.

I turned around to my brother and said thank-you and left to my room. After getting into my room. I hoped onto my bed and went under my covers grabbed my teddy and went to sleep.

I woke up around 12:30pm and I decided to have a shower. I went into my closet and grabbed a pair of clothes and went in for shower.

I wore this:

After wearing my clothes

After wearing my clothes . I grabbed my phone and put it in the pocket and Went downstairs. I was in living room and there was Xander and Xavier and soon they noticed me and I went over them.

"how's your headache now?" Xavier asked

"I'm fine now, thank you" I said and he noticed my hand had a bruised on it.

"Xander, can you check her hand out. She has a bruise from I guess yesterday" Xavier said turning towards his twin and Xander nodded and I looked shocked.

"Don't worry, he's a doctor" Xavier said and I nodded.

Xander came close to me and I was still scared of him. He slowly took my hand into his and watched it carefully.  And then he looked up to me and he can see that I was scared and then he turned towards Xavier.

"don't worry, she is alright. I'll just give her a cream tonight and the bruise will be gone" he said and me and Xavier nodded.

I thanked him and then suddenly my phone started ringing. I removed it from my pocket and saw the caller id it was lorenzo. I wonder why was he calling me? I picked up the call

"hello?" I asked

"hello, it's good that you are awake. I hope you headache is alright now" he said

"yes, it's fine now. Thank you." I replied

"good to hear that and now is any of the brothers is near you?" he asked

"yes, Xander and Xavier" I replied

"Give the phone to Xander" he ordered

I handed my phone to Xander and told him that Lorenzo wants to talk to him and he talked to him for around 3 minutes and then hunged up the call. He turned towards me and said let's go.

"where? " I asked

"To see Lorenzo" he said and walked out of the house.

Xander was driving the car and I was siting in the passengers seat and there was a car of bodyguards following us. We reached to a really big building it was a office. A very huge one. We steeped out of the car and the name of that building was "ROMANO'S COLLECTION" . Well another property of my brothers and I was not shocked anymore.

We walked inside and everyone. I Mean everyone greeted my brother and some people greeted me to and I smiled back at them and I even got some nasty looks. We went upside to the 16th floor and we met with a huge door and I guess that was Lorenzo's office.

We entered the office and there was my brothers Dylan and Lorenzo. Lorenzo was sitting at his table while Dylan was sitting on the couch doing some paper work.

I was standing near the door when Lorenzo said me to sit on the couch and I went and sat beside Dylan and he gave me a small smile and I smiled back at him.

"Are you fine now? " he asked

"yes, I'm. Thank you" I replied

Soon Lorenzo and Xander joined me and Dylan on the couch. And Lorenzo cleared his throat and all our attention was on him.

"I want you tell me, what exactly happened yesterday"lorenzo said looking at me

I took deep breaths and calmed myself before replying to him "so after I went to washroom I did my business and I was about to come back when that random guy showed up and grabbed my wrist and I tried to get out of his grip but he was to strong and he pushed me towards the walls and I tired to punch him but I failed and then he moved closer to me and started kissing on my neck and I tried to push him but failed again and then suddenly Xander came and beat the hell out of that guy" I replied calmly.

"that's it?" Dylan asked and I said yes

"thanks for letting us know" Lorenzo said

"your welcome" I replied

"now I have some work to do and Dylan and Xander are going to help me . So you have to wait. Noah and Alexa will be picking you up on their way back from school" Lorenzo said and I nodded.

He gave me his iPad to pass my time they were sitting on the desk of Lorenzo and I was  comfortably sitting on the couch with iPad and airpods plugged in.

I was watching some of the videos of BTS. I don't know much about them but alexa recommend them to me. As I'm insecure about myself and somewhat hate myself for all things I went through. She said once I start watching them I'll be happy and love myself. So here I'm watching them. And they are so cute. I'm literally crushing over them.

I continued to watch BTS videos with a big smile on my face . I listen to some of their songs and the lyrics of the songs were amazing. I listened to "Spring day" , "Magic shop"  and they were so amazing and for now my fav. There are like 7 members and they are amazing and I even got a crush and he the youngest one of the group I guess his name is jeon jungkook.

Its been a hour I guess. I was waiting for my brother to pick me up and watching BTS. I was not bored but I just wanted to go home lay on my bed and watch them.

----

And here goes another chapter.. I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far....