❂ 041. siege of ryloth

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

xli. SIEGE OF RYLOTH

❛      i still remember everything you like /following your footsteps in my mind

following your footsteps in my mind.       ❜

SUN            //             LOVELESS

HAVING ARRIVED JUST IN TIME, Eisha now found herself walking alongside Obi-Wan and Master Windu with Wolffe trailing closely behind her

HAVING ARRIVED JUST IN TIME, Eisha now found herself walking alongside Obi-Wan and Master Windu with Wolffe trailing closely behind her. Anxiously gnawing on her bottom lip, she listened closely to Obi-Wan, "First trick, will be getting our troops on the ground."

Voicing her anxiety, she passed him, "Easier said than done." Entering the gunship and wiping her fear, she grinned at the sight of her friend, "Hello, Cody."

Lifting his head up at her voice, Cody smiled and walked towards her before he sent a passing nod to Wolffe as the man stood directly behind her. Crossing his arms, he leaned against the wall before the Captain as he teased, "Hello there, Fireball."

"Fireball?" Her brow furrowed, "You couldn't think of anything better, and had to steal Rex's name for me?" Crossing her arms, she raised a brow, "That's completely unoriginal of you."

Smirking, he rolled his eyes, "You're not hard to please at all, are you?"

Behind her, Wolffe grunted in agreement. Hearing him, Eisha slowly turned to face her Commander whilst Cody laughed at the couple. She gaped, "Excuse me?"

"You're excused," She knew he was smirking behind the helmet. Glancing away from her, he nodded to his fellow commander, "Always a pleasure, Cody." Placing a hand on her shoulder, he beckoned her to follow, "Let's go."

Pouting, she knew she had to follow. Though, not before childishly poking her tongue out at Cody.

Chuckling at her, he waved, "Bye, Trouble."

"Oh, now he comes up with a name," Standing beside Wolffe, she stopped her grumbling when Obi-Wan joined them on the gunship.

Noticing, Wolffe shrugged, "He's not wrong."