Chapter-2

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

"Good Morning hyungie!" Taehyung greeted running downstairs widely smiling and crashed into Jin, who already had his arms open for him. Both of them laughed and Jin brought him his glass of warm milk.

After seeing it, Taehyung scrunched up his nose in disgust: "Please hyung! I don't like milk. It tastes so bad. I don't wanna drink it."

Jin ignored his requests and put the glass on his lips saying, "Aren't you my good baby? Milk makes you strong. Be a brave tiger and drink it. Come on,"

Taehyung had to drink the milk, all thanks to Jin who was smiling, satisfied. Jin pinched his cheeks and passed him a chocolate. His eyes lit up seeing the chocolate and he pecked Jin's cheek, taking the chocolate happily. Chocolates were his favorite. I mean, everyone liked chocolates, right? 

"Good morning, Tae. Good Morning, Jinnie." Namjoon came downstairs and gave both of them a kiss on cheek.

All of them settled on the dining table and Jin served them breakfast. He put an extra amount in Taehyung's plate who pouted seeing the extra portion on his plate.

"Eat well. I don't want your bread cheeks gone. You are getting skinnier. I had to call Jimin to ask him to make you eat well at school. Or I would come to your Uni with food myself." Jin commanded, ruffling his hair.

"It's okay. I will eat more," Taehyung assured and Jin smiled.

"Tae, I want you to come with me to office today. Our client wanted to see you, he liked your designs very much." Namjoon said whiling gulping his juice.

"What about my Uni, hyung?" Taehyung asked sadly. He was sad because he wouldn't get to see Jungkook today.

"Its okay, baby. One day wouldn't harm. You can ask Jimin for notes or I can go on your behalf today. Well, I look so young just like a high school student. So they wouldn't suspect me." Jin said. 

Namjoon and Taehyung wanted to say something but kept their mouths shut.

----------------------

"Taehyung didn't come to school today? Was I that harsh yesterday?" Jungkook questioned himself. 

"Well I shouldn't care. After all, this is something I brought upon myself," He mumbled and walked to the cafeteria with Yugyeom. However his heart was feeling restless and he clearly knows the reason. 

When Yugyeom saw his best friend looking so distracted all day, he couldn't help but say, "You clearly wanna see him, don't you?"

Jungkook sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, "I can't drag him along with me in that dirty world which ensures nothing but danger."

Yugyeom sighed, "Then don't take over the gang next year."

Jungkook shakes his head and looked at his friend, "You know it is not possible. Yoongi hyung is not willing to take over and that only leaves me. That gang was created by my father, he had shed so much blood for it."

He continued, "Fuck, he even died for it! And I promised him that I will take care of the gang after his death. I can't back off. That was my father's last wish."

Yugyeom sighed in pity for his friend, "Well, whatever you are gonna do, I will accompany you."

He punched Jungkook's shoulder and grinned, "After all, we are best friends forever!"

Jungkook scrunched up his nose in disgust, "Who wanna stay with you forever? Not me!"

However, even he never says it, he is thankful that no matter the situation, Yugyeom always stays by his side.