𝐯𝐢. 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 : 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 - 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒔

𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐

"How do you manage not to poke your eye out with this?"

Circe groaned again when the eyeliner poked her eyelid once again, smudging the liquid. Briar turned, snorting in laughter at the sight of the girl before grabbing some wipes. Taking a seat, Circe tilted her head upwards as Briar cleaned the mess she had made on her face. The two Specialists were getting for another party, seeing as they had nothing else to do. Echo had already refused the idea, saying that she had to study.

"Just figures you don't know how to apply make up on when you're this naturally beautiful." Briar commented, making Circe blush and she cleared her throat. "There you go! Eyeliner done."

Briar span the chair around so Circe would face the mirror. A black cat-eye was perfectly applied around her doe eyes, making them seem bigger. Her blonde hair was pinned back, emphasising her face, and a short silver dress hugging her curves. She smiled, not used to seeing herself outside from her Specialist's uniform. 

Circe turned to Briar, who in turn was wearing a scarlet dress. "Thanks, Briar. Just two girls about to rock everyone's world."

"Damn right!" Briar laughed, giving Circe a high-five. "You sure you're not going to join us, Echo?"

The dark-skinned fairy glanced up from her book with an amused stare, shaking her head. "No way. I don't want to be responsible again to get your two drunk arses back to our room."

"I dread to think what'll happen tonight. I never seem to be able to think straight when I'm drunk." 

Echo turned back to her book, straightening her posture at Circe's comment. "I can never seem to think straight."

Briar laughed, nudging Echo as she took a seat next to her, throwing herself on the couch as she stretched an arm around the air fairy. "Talking about that . . . don't think I haven't noticed your secret rendezvous with mystery girl!"

Echo froze next to Briar as Circe raised a surprised and curious eyebrow, edging closer. "Echo has a girlfriend? Who, anyone we know?"

"No. No girlfriend. I don't know what you're refering to." Echo slipped away from Briar's grasp, attempting to put as much distance between the two so the Specialist wouldn't realise she was lying. "I just . . . go to the library much."