𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

✔︎

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 20𝐭𝐡, 2019
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Why are you doing school work when yo ass just had a baby?" Seren said, walking into the hospital room. Fallon looked up at her before looking back down at Sagira. She was asleep in his arms with her head rested on his chest.

"Seren, you do know that I'm still in my third year of college and have yet to graduate right?" He asked her as he continued writing inside his composition notebook while looking at the laptop.

He heard as Seren sighed, walking over to him and sitting down on the bed. "I know that, dummy. I'm in the same classes as you since we chose the same major." She said, rubbing his hand that was holding the back of Sagiras head for support.

"Momma Faira said she's coming when she gets off from work. She wants to see her grandbaby." Seren continued, getting up from the bed and walking over to a chair that was inside the room.

Fallon hummed as he continued doing his schoolwork. His bottom part was killing him right now but in order to pass this class he had he needed to do the work. And in order to let Sagira have a life where she wouldn't need to worry, he would have to pass these classes.

He kissed her forehead before finishing up the rest of his work. He closed his laptop and notebook and checked the time on his phone. "Close to 6 pm, huh." He mumbled, rocking the baby in his arms.

His arm was hurting but everytime he put her down, she started crying. He looked up from his phone to find Seren staring at him. She uncrossed her arms, resting one of them on the small table beside her.

"You still hurt about that, aren't you?" She said quietly making Fallon shake his head. "I'm not hurt, its the fact that the nigga didn't want to have nothing to do with Sagi after what he did." He responded, giving the baby to the nurse who just walked in that needed to check her again since she came out as a premature.

She was born 2 months early, but it was expected since his bump didn't get as big as someone who would be 7 months. She had just started breathing on her own a few hours ago but now she needed to eat.

She'll probably be in the NICU all night. "Ill be fine, I can raise her by myself." He said as Seren looked at him worried. "Now I know you're lying." She said leaning her head back and crossing her arms back up.

"I been told yall that I could raise her on my own. I had to raise my little brother on my own and he came out good. Taught him shit because my momma was at work 24/7 and my daddy was a heroin addict who was barely fuckin home." He said, getting comfortable inside the bed before laying down.

"Yea, it gonna be hard but I can do it if I really try. And I'll be damned if I become a deadbeat mother to my child, I put that shit on my life." He continued as he looked at Seren.

She breathed in before letting it go and nodding her head. "You'll meet someone soon." She said, smiling and getting up. Fallon laughed a little, looking at Seren as she walked over to him. "I doubt it, all the shit I been through." He said, cheesing.

"You will, nigga. Stop bringing yourself down." She said, kissing his forehead. "You want something from Wendy's?" She asked, walking over to the door and picking up her keys. "Yea, just some fries and a chocolate frosty." He responded rolling over on his back as he massaged his lower stomach.

Seren nodded and walked out the door, closing it back. "Now why would that bitch say that shit knowing it ain't true." He mumbled, laughing a little before closing his eyes and soon falling asleep.