Chapter Seven

They passed through the halls with Mbosi not showing any sign of letting Mandy go, his hold on her was tighten by the second making Mandy wince.

He immediately let go of her when he saw her face contorted in a frown of pain

"What was that for?"

Mandy asked with her brows quicked in question and her lips pursed showing she was pissed

Mbosi just shaked his head no and walked ahead of her without a word indicating with a nod of his head for Mandy to follow.

He was tensed, Mandy noticed and shaked her head

"He didn't even know he was being a possessive prick"

She mumbled and quitly followed him to the elevator that whisked them to the last floor of the building.

Mandy's jaw dropped when she stepped foot at the grand auditorium.

Ofcouse she had heard of Valentine's auditorium and she had been here several times for her own musical concert but she didn't know that without the mass of people crowding the seat and the performances on stage, the place would look this big and out of the ordinary, how can a place look so out of the natural world?

The stage was bigger than the normal ones she'd payed attention to.

Its had the most largest chadelier hanging from its ceiling made of branched ornate lighting fixture that gave the stage a peculiar lighting feature apart from the different stage lights.

Her eyes moved from the stage to the five step stairs below the stage that had bubble-like balls surrounded on its outline with marble tiles under the countless seats in the auditorium.

"This is the auditorium"

"Its has the Valentine's technical staff at the back stage that connected to a couple of stairs to the hallway through the various offices."

Mandy looked around as Mbosi talked, admiration written all over her face

"Unfortunately we don't have time to go through the the back stage but you can do that with anyone anytime," Mbosi continued as Mandy nodded absentmindedly.

The same elevator whisked them to the downfloor that had the rehearsal theater, Mandy thought she saw that on her to his office earlier.

The place meant work and work as Mandy stadied it, it wasnt big compared to what she just saw but it had everything a theater should have from the red coloured thick curtains hanging from the ceiling to the castle made setting to the stairs below them with a studio light and a camera hanging from above.

There were poeple still working on the set and checking the light and other stuff Mandy didnt no yet.

"Everyone has his or her dressing room backstage so that there will be privacy and also a you will have your personal assistant as well", Mbosi stated.

"Over there"

Mbosi pointed as Mandy followed his line of sight to see two separate office doors.

"That mine and Michael's office on set so we either come out in here or stay in there to do other paper works."he finished as Mandy was totally stunned with the magnificence of the building Valentine was.

"So we are done",

"Are you ready for lunch?"

Mbosi dralled the seriousness gone from his face replaced with that mischievous and cooky look with an intentional small one his lips.

Admiration,
Do you admire yourself?