Part 84

I was stood at the top of the Astonomy tower with Ron Harry and Hermione, no one spoke much about Dumbledores death at all they were all too scared.

Blaise went home early for the summer he said to take care and he will write to me whenever he could.

Harry caught me up on everything, the horcruxs and Tom riddle with slughorn, everything.

It was all going to come down to him finding them all but I knew for a fact I wouldn't allow him to be alone.

"Do you think he would have done it? Draco" mione muttered.

"No, no he was lowering his wand." I murmered.

"In the end it was Snape, it was always Snape and I did nothing" Harry lowered his head.

Harry gave Hermione the fake horcrux he already showed me before.

"It's fake. Open it" he huffed.

She opened it and took out the letter Harry had read to me last night while we were speaking.

"To the dark lord, I know I will be dead long before you read this but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret. I have stolen the real horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as I can. I face death in hope that when you meet your match you will be mortal once more R.A.B?" She read out.

"Dunno but whoever they are they have the real horcrux which means it was all a waste. All of it." Harry glummed.

I went to sit down next to Ron and lay my head on his shoulder, my head was full non stop of Dracos whereabouts and if he was safe...

"Ron's ok with it you know? You and Ginny. If I were you when he's around I'd keep the snogging to a minimum." Mione whispered to Harry but me and Ron heard, I smirked and looked up at Ron.

"Shut up." He scoffed and shook his head.

"I'm not coming back hermione. I've got to finish whatever Dumbledore started and I don't know where that'd leave me but I'll let you, Ron and y/n know where I am and when I can" he turned to me and Ron then back to mione.

"Funny of you to assume your going alone dickhead" I smirked and he looked at me and furrowed his brows as mione spoke.

"I've always admired your courage Harry but sometimes you can be really thick. You don't really think your going to be able to find all those horcruxs by yourself do you? You need us Harry" she insisted.

Harry stayed silent for a while. " I never realised how beautiful this place was" he muttered.

I heard a squawk and lifted my head from Ron's shoulder, Dumbledores Phoenix Fawkes was flying around hogwarts depressingly. We all watched as he flew by and Into the distance.

We stood up and walked over to the other side of the tower looking into the distance as we stood side by side and watched Fawkes fly off.
-