dinnerplans

Sienna Bones.

Realising how content and calm I actually am when I'm in his arms or when I feel his leg in between mine or how our ankles always intertwine, even when we were far apart in bed.

It was always like I exhaled a deep breath I had been holding in. Like I knew that everything would be okay when he was near. In reality, it was true, whenever he was near I never wanted him to leave. His whole presence brought me to a level where there was no fear, no danger, no anxiety

Being here, with him in his safe place was like that final wall he let down.

It's surreal watching the pink blossom leaves flow by as I look out into the beautiful trees as they sway and the cool breeze gently fly by ever now and then. I hugged my matching silk dress robe to my Aunts and walk around the back of the house to stand in the garden, looking out into the lake.

I had a white tank top and a pair of pyjama shorts on underneath.

Perfection. Everywhere around me was like a movie. The perfect ending to our story.

But our story never really ends. Does it?

His warm hands guide to my waist, making a smile appear on my lips, then to my stomach and I feel his chest press against my back. I rest my head back on his shoulder and look at the tall, luminous mountains.

"Why you out here alone?" He whispers and rests his cheek on the side of my head.

My hand fold over his and hug him close, "Just taking in the view," I say back.

He hums and leans down to kiss my shoulder over my dress robe, "Did you not get a good view of it this morning?" He cheekily whispers and kisses my jaw.

I giggle, remembering our early morning fuck against the window in his bedroom as the sun came up, "Mhm, I did, I haven't forgotten," I giggle and look at him over my shoulder then look at his lips and back to his eyes.

"Just thinking," I whisper.

He narrows his eyes and turns me around to face him then holds my hand as we head back into the house, "That's dangerous... about what?" He opens the door for me to go in first.

Walking in, I look around and head to the low sitting grey sofa in front of a modern neat fireplace, "Umm if- when I do get... you know pregnant..." I sit down and tuck my legs up as he nods and sits down beside me with an arm over the back of the sofa, "Are we going to raise the baby here?"

He took a deep breath and moved closer grabbing my legs then my waist putting me on his lap with my legs on either side, "When you do, then yes. This is the safest place for them Sienna, there are wards and protection spells all over the place." He puts his hand under my robe and sits up as he pushes me closer by my ass, "Why? Do you think..." He looks down at my stomach.

I chuckle and lift his head up to roam my fingers through his hair, "No, I don't know. We'll see in a few days," I smile and lean down to kiss his lips.

He pulls away, "What you mean? Doesn't it take like 2 weeks to find out?"

I roll my eyes and bite back a smile, "I'm due my period soon, so... we'll see," I curl my lip as he dumbly nods and runs his hands up my back.

I sit up straight as I feel one of his hands soothes to my front and he leans me back his arm on the back of my neck. I chuckle and lay back on his lap as his hand flattens against my low stomach and goes under my top, "What are doing?" I giggle feeling the butterflies in my stomach.

He holds the back of my neck and lifts my top up to kiss my sternum, grazing his teeth over my nipple, I moan under my breath and arch my back.

"I'm kissing my girl because I can," He whispers and leaves marks on my breasts, leaning my head back I buck my hips as I felt his hand massage me.