3:The Prince of All Sayians Vs The Destroyer of Planets and Lives

First things first my hand feels a whole lot better. Second, I FINALLY MADE IT TO OVER A HUNDRED FOLLOWERS😭😭😭😭😭. I'm so happy right now! I love you, I love you too, I love everybody!

🤭🤭🤭🤭

I need to calm down but still thank you for 105 followers so far. I know it's small but to me it means the world to me that y'all follow me. Thank you. God bless each and everyone of you. I will try my best to give y'all the best books I possibly can.

Again thank you.
________________________________

Y/N's P.O.V

"The Prince of all Sayians?" I questioned before bursting out in laughter.

"What is so damn funny?" The one known as Vegeta asked as he glared at me.

"Nothing you should worry about. So Prince Vegeta where's the King of all Sayians?" I asked.

"Died along with the rest of the Sayians back in Planet Vegeta." He replied.

"What a shame. Well, Prince Vegeta usually someone like me should bear a gift for royalty but I sadly have nothing to give. Hmmmm, how about this by the end of the day you will be seeing your father again." I suggested as a smirk creeped upon my face.

"Just because you handled yourself well against those weaklings doesn't mean you should take me lightly. Destroyer of Planets and lives, what load of bullshit. I'm going to enjoy putting you in your place." He stated as a smirk appeared on his face.

(A/N: Shout out to LittleKat0 for commenting I should spell lives right.🤣🤣🤣)

"(Chuckles) Before we begin allow me to introduce myself, I am Y/N." I introduced myself.

"(Chuckles) Your name has no importance to me after all I am going erase you from existence." He stated with confidence.

"If you say so." I said as I folded my arms. "To make this fight at least last longer I shall not use my hands."

"Cocky bastard aren't ya. You're gonna regret looking down on your Prince." He stated before charging towards me in full speed.

3rd P.O.V

Vegeta rushes towards his opponent and goes for a kick to the head but it doesn't connect due to Y/N's speed.

"What the..." Vegeta muttered in shock.

"Prince Vegeta, you are disappointing me. I hate being disappointed." Y/N stated from behind the Prince.

Vegeta quickly turns but was met with a boot to the face and he was sent rolling on the ground.

"Are you done yet your highness?" Y/N asked with a look of disappointment.

Vegeta jumped to his feet then blasted off towards Y/N once again in full speed and goes for the same attack but Y/N easily dodged the attack. Vegeta attacks Y/N with a series of strikes but none made contact.

"(Sigh) You're a weakling... just like the rest of them." Y/N muttered before blocking a punch with his knee and countering with rapidly kicks to chest and delivered a final one to the chin, sending him flying up to the sky.

" Y/N muttered before blocking a punch with his knee and countering with rapidly kicks to chest and delivered a final one to the chin, sending him flying up to the sky