Free x Trial x For x Parenting

I rolled over and opened my eyes. I went to touch where Hisoka was but just felt the bed. After looking around the room for a bit, I came to the conclusion that Hisoka probably went out somewhere.

I groaned and got up to walk over to the bathroom but felt an aching pain in my legs.

"Damn... Fuck you, Hisoka." I whispered to myself while forcing myself up and walking over to the bathroom. I turned on the shower faucet and brushed my teeth in the mean time.

After I took a shower and everything I walked out and realized I didn't have anything to wear. I took out my phone and clicked on Shalnark's contact.

"Oi, shalnark. You up?" I asked while sitting down on the bed with a towel on.

"Now I am! What happened, Y/N? Are you okay?" Shalnark asked while yawning.

"I'm good but, can you and Feitan get me some clothes from walmart or something. I just need some clothes to wear and then I'll go and get something later from the mall."

"FEITAN GET UP! We'll be right there, Y/N!" Shalnark yelled and then hung up the phone. I put down my phone and fell back on the bed.

After staring at the ceiling for a few minutes I heard the door open and I looked over to see the clown carrying bags of food and some clothes.

"Good morning da- Oh? Want to go another round?" He teased while setting down the bags. I got up and started walking over to the bags.

"No, I'm waiting for Feitan and Shalnark to bring me some clothes because I ran out. What the hell did you bring?" I asked while checking through the bags and seeing he bought girl scout cookies and just some random jackets.

"Well the soccer mothers kept looking at me so I went to buy some cookies. I also went to the mall to buy some jackets!" He started to pull out sweaters and measure them on himself in the mirror.

"Yeah okay... What's in that bag over there that you're hiding? It looks different from the rest." I comment while pointing to the blue and pink bag in the corner.

"What bag?" He puts on the clueless act while opening a pack of the girl scout cookies. I give out an aggressive sigh. I grab the bag and sit on the bed to open it.

Hisoka looks at me with a semi worried look while I open it. I took off the wrapping paper and then widened my eyes.

"BABY CLOTHES?"

Hisoka sighs and then walks over to me and takes the bag. He reaches in and pulls out a fake baby doll and smiles while poking it's cheek.

"Why the fuck did you buy baby clothes and a fake baby? It's weird and babies are weird they cry too much." I remark while taking out more of the clothes he bought.

"No darling you wouldn't understand. Our child will be so cute. Here hold Ace." Hisoka gave the fake baby a name and handed it to me.

"YOU GAVE IT A NAME?!" I yelled while taking the fake baby doll in my arms. I look down on it and saw one of the eyes close and the one stay open.

"Aw, you would look so cute as a mother~" Hisoka commented while smiling. I put my finger up to the baby doll's face and started slowing melting it.

"Darling, you don- ACE!" Hisoka raised his voice and took the baby doll away from me. He held it and started looking at it's half melted face.

He was shocked and then pouted. Hisoka took one of the baby clothes from the bag and started putting the it on the fake child.

"Aw, he looks so cute~" He rubbed his finger across the baby's cheek and held it in a cradling position.