xxv

"Why is she always so cranky in the morning?" Lee asked looking at the blonde girl in front of him who was gripping a cup of coffee as if her life depended on it.

"Because and I quote 'I hate waking up' " Alicia giggled. It was no secret that Madeleine hated the mornings like no one else. Her and Fred were the night owls of their friend group but unlike him she couldn't bring herself to be as happy when the sun was shining brightly in her face.

"Which cup number is that one cause I really need the herbology homework" Fred groaned, trying to complete his herbology worksheet that was due first period.

"That ones number 2 so you'll have to wait for one more until she can function like a normal human being" George laughed.

They all stared at her curiously, her body was in front of them but she was clearly lost in her own world. Just like George had said, she finished her third cup of coffee and she became herself again.

"Which part do you need of the homework?" she yawned.

"Questions 2 through 10"

"Basically the entire thing Frederick" she rolled her eyes handing him her homework.

"Right you are Madeleine" he grinned.

Classes that day were a complete bore to say the least. After school was over she went straight to the library to do some work on her own. Lately, the only way she could survive in the library was with her earphones plugged in and music volume to the maximum level possible, because of Cedric and Viktor Krum's fan clubs.

She was sitting near the end of one of the tables working on a Potions essay when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Hey Mads, can I sit here?" Cedric smiled.

"Of course you can Ced, I was starting to think you forgot about me" she joked.

"Believe me, I haven't but there's just so much going on" he sighed.

"So I can tell, where are the admirers by the way?" Maddie chuckled.

"I don't know but don't call them over please, I seriously considered using polyjuice potion to escape just for a little while. Everything's so-",

"Overwhelming?" she interrupted and he hummed in response. "Well then, let's just do homework in silence like we used to, I promise I won't giggle".

"Thanks" Cedric chortled.

They worked in silence for a while but when a certain song began playing her thoughts became fuzzy. She stopped writing, her chin raised by her hand and her eyes completely lost. She was listening to the song and imagining Fred fucking her slowly to the rythm of the music. She was bitting her bottom lip, completely mesmerized by the power of her imagination.

Cedric waved his hand in front of her face and snapped her out of the trance her own brain got herself into. "Sorry" she mumbled and continued working, but after the explicit images playing on a loop in her head it was hard to concentrate after.

Fred and Maddie hadn't broken their promise. It was a secret between the both of them, none of their friends were suspecting anything which worked in benefit to the blonde and the redhead. But she couldn't fool Cedric Diggory. She could swear that he was a Legilimens by the way he was looking at her. He just knew.

"Anything you wanna tell me?" he smirked.

"No" she scoffed.

"Alright" he lifted his brows and went back to his essay, hiding the smile on his face.