| T H I R T Y F O U R |

Standing with his hands in his pockets and a strong gaze focused on her, Jungkook watched her breath and sleep at ease, very much opposite of how she was last night. He didn't understand why she so suddenly went weak, he didn't expect this of her. He excepted so much more from her, he knew she had more in her for him, but why wouldn't she just do it? Sure he always takes control, but of she was really how he thought, she would do what he does to her.

The man came to his senses, it was already past 9:00am but he let her sleep as long as she wanted. Not like there is anything to disturb her for the time being. Jungkook hummed and leaned leaned to her, he left a kiss on her temple. He needed to leave, he had things to handle and planned to get them done quickly, he didn't like wasting time on minor things.

The man was going to meet with Daejin and try to be, "civil" with his brother. Jungkook deep down didn't want to harm his brother, but if it came to it would. Daejin has done so pretty messed up things to his family, Jungkook was meeting him to only sort things out.

He tied his long raven black hair into a half up, half down bun. He left the bedroom. He was trying to avoid anyone on his way, he wanted to get this done and over with.

_

Jungkook parked his car in a parking lot, going going where to told Daejin to meet. The other was already was already waiting by the city fountain. The man chose tk meet in public, just in case Daejin decided to pull something. "Took you long enough big brother." Daejin smiled, like he never did anything wrong. "I do believe I said 10:10, its 10:01, but not my problem you decided to show up so early." Jungkook remarked with, ignoring the nickname.

Daejin tsked. "Tell me, Daejin how does it feel feel be stopped by your little brother?" Jungkook put his hands into his pockets, giving a slight smile. "Don't be to full of yourself, I've only been following you to get what I need to take you down." Daejin sounded proud of himself. "And I suppose that motive to take me down is my girl?" Jungkook practically read his mind.

Daejin rolled his eyes. "Maybe, maybe not. I just want what I rightfully deserve. The family Mafia." He admitted. "Family? If you call this a family its pretty disgusting. Besides, there's a pretty big reason to why I got it and not you." Jungkook chuckled deeply. "We're still blood, brother, but in this field power comes first."  Jungkook hummed. "I suppose. But what makes you think for a second that you can have what I already own? Do you really think my loyal men would switch for you?" Jungkook stepped forward.

Daejin looked his brother in the eyes and watched his brother. "To think I'm the younger one. Maybe you should have stayed home, dad would have beat some sense into you too, shaped you out like me." The other man smiled. "Little brother, I'm pretty sure that's why I left." Daejin defended but Jungkook would barely call it a point. "And look how you turned out. You have weak forces and low power. I dont ever see you finishing what you start. That's why you go for family, you think because you have the name Jeon it makes you someone important, get this, Jeons are only as good as they put out, your name won't shape you, it never will." He stated coldly.

A light laugh came from Daejin. Jungkoom found it pathetic how he was still fronting. "Who's to say I'm not getting to that girl your becoming so weak for. While you're here with I could be sending mem men get her little self." Jungkook grinned as he called her little. "You may be underestimating her, she's clever, you'llsee one day, but today is not that day, you don't know here she is or even who she really is." Jungkook knew she could handle herself. "If all you have have say is crap, i have better things to do. Stop by sometime,  maybe I'll show you what it really means to be a Jeon." He got tired of this boring visit, he turned and went to where he was parked. "Good luck big brother." He said before getting in his car.

_

Jungkook drove with one hand in the wheel, he pulled his phone out of his pocket dialed Hoseoks number.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Send spies to my brothers base, get in in what je is really up to."

"On it, did he threaten you?"

"Something like that."

He hung up the phone and looked to the road, he was actually curious of Daejin had been stalking him. He knew it was nothing big to worry about but he couldn't stand how the me had the nerve to bring up Y/n, he wasn't going weak, he was just having some fun along the way. He didn't care if Daejin threatened to kill him, but mention who he sees then you will have a problem you can't get out of.

_

He drove in the woods till he got got the house, and up the drive way, he turn the car off and got out, going into the house. He checked his phone for any updates, he got non and went through the main entrance and up the stairs. He opened the door and saw her still passed out. He never thought she could sleep so much.

He made sure the door was shut before he saw her. Her body was clothed from the night before. He still didn't know what to think, part of him will wants to do all those things to her, maybe she just needs more experience, maybe he just has to work her up to it. He knows she can take it, he knows it.

The girl turned, feeling eyes on her. She sluggishly opened her eyes, she saw him, she didn't really want too, but she did. "Tell me how you feel." Jungkooks more commanded than asked. She looked elsewhere, sitting sitting up from the bed, "Don't do that again." She said coldly to him. "Tell me why you couldn't handle it, I want to know." She didn't want to talk to him right now, but not like she could tell him to leave his own house. "Things can happen quickly without reason. I don't want to talk about it anymore." Y/n rubbed her eyes, Jungkook hummed and just listened to her.

He spoke, "Always in some wayet me know to stop, even if I won't too, make me. I'm not in this for only my pleasure, I'd rather get you there first." She just nodded her head. "Can I have water? I want water." Her throat was dry, and sore. She stood up from the bed and paused, her legs felt like she just had leg day. "I'll bring it to you, sit down." She just listened, he went out of the room and down to the kitchen. He grabbed a glass and filled it with water.

His phone buzzed.

Hoseok:

1 attachment,

It's safe for now, but he is working on something, her name was mentioned casually.

-:- -:- -:-

WOW! LOOK AT THAT.

AFTER MANY, MANY, MANY MONTHS OF WORMING ON MY WRIGHTING SKILLS, they're still trash lmao.

Hey guy that still read, how's it going?