fifteen

Jiyeon and Jaemin walked down the stairs into the kitchen (after Jiyeon freshened herself up.)

"What do you wanna make?" Jiyeon asked the boy as she put her hair up into a ponytail.

"Pancakes?" He asked and looked at her for approval.

Pancakes, an easy thing to make.

"Sure. You have any pancake mix?" She questioned and Jaemin shook his head no, making her drop her expression.

"If you don't have any mix, how are we supposed to make them?" She said, clearly confused as to why he would offer in the first place.

"Simple. We'll make it from scratch." He replied as he pulled out his phone and looked up a recipe, ready to grab the ingredients.

"Why do I already have a bad feeling about this."

Cooking was... let's just say a mess.

"First, add the flour." Jaemin read and Jiyeon nodded, turning the container the flour was held in and an immediate white cloud appeared.

"Probably should've done that softer." He teased as she patted down the small amount of flour that got on her.

"Ya think? Anyways, what's next?" She asked.

"Add the sugar, m'lady." He replied, using a slight accent which made her furrow her brows and laugh a bit.

After adding the sugar, she gestured for him to continue.

"Add the baking powder and salt." He said and she did what he had told her.

"Now add the wet ingredients." He told her and she did just that.

"What's next?" She said and glanced up at him as he took out a whisk from a drawer.

"Mixing time but I'll be in charge of that." He replied and slightly shoved her with his hip making her scoff a bit and he giggled at her reaction.

"Sorry~" He teased and she just rolled her eyes with a smile.

"Now check this shit out."

He suddenly began whisking very rapidly, making the dry ingredients, especially the flour, go all over the counter.

"Holy shit stop!" Jiyeon exclaimed as Jaemin cackled loudly.

"It was an accident!" He defended but continued to laugh, finding every bit of her annoyed state hilarious.

As he shut his eyes while laughing, Jiyeon decided to grab some of the flour that spilled onto the counter and with a poof, she gently threw it on Jaemin's face.

Jaemin's laughter died down and was replaced by coughing, the powdery substance entering his mouth.

It was now Jiyeon's turn to laugh as she saw his flour-filled face and hair which made him glare.

"Is that how it's gonna be?" He asked as he finally stopped coughing, looking at her to which she held a cheeky smile at.

"Maybe~" She teased and Jaemin raised his brows before digging his hand into the bag of flour.

Once he took his hand out, Jiyeon's eyes widened at the amount he held- a whole fistful- and attempted to hide behind the kitchen island, not wanting to go anywhere else where the flour can make an even bigger mess.

Of course, her spot wasn't necessarily the best as Jaemin easily walked over with long strides and dropped the powder onto her head, easily landing on her hair and some parts of her face and body.