✹﹐𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇 キ

🎬 ! 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𔒌   𓈃 
𓊔 ⠀𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 ⠀﹕ 𖥻⠀
ㅤ★. ## ٬ 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝖼𝖾𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 ★̲.⠀𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝘤𝘪𝙚𝙣 ﹅  

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

༢ㅤㅤㅤㅤ☁ㅤㅤㅤㅤ∿
𓏔 💭 ◗ ᵎ ⌇ ❝ 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 ❞ ·˚
▭▬ 𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼 ❜ 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 🛒 ⸒ ꜝ ﹫
◦ 너 예쁘다 ✿ 𝗍𝖺𝗇𝗀 𝘤𝘪𝖾𝗇 ꕀ﹒⿴﹑

༢ㅤㅤㅤㅤ☁ㅤㅤㅤㅤ∿ 𓏔 💭 ◗ ᵎ ⌇ ❝ 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 ❞ ·˚ ▭▬ 𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼 ❜ 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 🛒 ⸒  ꜝ    ﹫◦ 너 예쁘다 ✿   𝗍𝖺𝗇𝗀 𝘤𝘪𝖾𝗇 ꕀ﹒⿴﹑

𓏔ヾ𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃★﹐
▬▭ ciēn was born as a girl with golden spoon with her father being a popular man in the business industry for his work . her mother passed away right after giving birth to her because of excessive bleeding and too much of exhaustion and because of the loss of her mother the father and the son tried their best to not let the girl feel lonely of not having a mother and brought her up well .

▬▭ being surrounded by men 24/7 ever since kid the girl really didn't have the "lady-like" personality to the point where her father tang jinchang became worried and started sending her to all girls kindergarten which ciēn really hated but had to go through the years of hell until she shifted to the co-ed school with her brothers . she took up taekwondo and basketball after seeing her brothers playing it since the age of 8 and often plays with her brother . as ciēn grew up she really liked dancing and would automatically dance to any music that comes on radio or the television and would often dance with her father every night too but she never thought of pursuing her career as an idol performing on stage . not even once .

▬▭ thanks to the genes of her parents that she did have a good visual with rare babyfats on her when she entered her teenage . she started playing basketball and even made it to the school basketball team even winning various champions with her teammates on different school sports meet going against other school female basketball teams. in 2013 the trio siblings went out to play basketball after a long time together and were eating ice-cream when the casting staff of pledis noticed the young tall girl and directly approached the girl and casted her there .