Orin

You wake up the next morning still in a bad mood. Knowing that Jimin is seeing the one man that nearly cost you millions of dollars and stalked you makes you feel sick to your stomach.

You know that Jimin's an adult and can date whomever he wants, but based on Min Yoongi's prior behavior, he's not someone you'd approve of even if the circumstances were different.

Damn that man and his bedroom skills.

"Good morning." Seokjin greets you as you enter the kitchen. You give a nod of acknowledgement before plopping onto one of the dining table chairs. Jimin looks over at you, arching an eyebrow.

"No good morning?" he questions. Your shoulders tense up at the sound of Jimin's voice. You're ready to explode on him but keep your cool as you merely look at him.

"Sorry. Morning." You bluntly state before looking over at Seokjin. "So, what's for breakfast?"

Jimin merely raises his eyebrows before looking over at Seokjin to silently question why you're acting like that. Seokjin merely shrugs, pretending not to know why you're acting like this. Jimin shakes his head for a second before digging back into his breakfast.

"We're having omelets."

Jimin's holding his fork with one hand and his phone in the other, scrolling through his phone as he eats. You look up at Jimin for a second before looking at Seokjin. Seokjin places your plate in front of you on the dining table, giving a 'leave it alone' look as he does so.

You nod your head before taking your fork and immediately stabbing it into the omelet as you stare in Jimin's direction. When Jimin looks up, your eyes divert from him to your plate as you pretend that you were looking at your plate.

You take some of the omelet into your mouth and you let out a soft sigh of relief at the taste of the food.

"Mm," you say before swallowing and licking your lips. You watch as Seokjin plops onto a chair next to Jimin. He begins eating his own breakfast along with you and Jimin.

"How's it?" Seokjin asks while looking between you and Jimin.

"Delicious." You say.

"Good, hyung. Thank you." Jimin says, causing Seokjin to nod his head in approval. You all sit quietly while eating. Jimin's too busy on his phone, you're biting your tongue about the whole Yoongi situation, and Seokjin is just eating to avoid the awkwardness of the situation. His chewing and noise as he eats are the only noise at the dining room table, which makes all three of you feel a little uneasy.

"Okay, why is everyone quiet? Do I need to make a joke about Jin-hyung's food to get us talking?" Jimin says, tired of how quiet it is.

You scoff and Seokjin merely lets out a laugh. Jimin eyes both of you as his eyes go back and forth between the two of you.

"Well?" he asks.

"You better not say anything about my cooking, short man." Seokjin immediately says. This causes you to let out a soft laugh.

"I'm not that short!"

"You're the shortest out of everyone in our friend group, don't try that." Seokjin states before eating more of his omelet. You let out another laugh, causing Jimin's attention to divert to you. Once his attention on you, his eyes narrow as he stares over at you. He leans a little on the table.

"Hey, grumpy," Jimin states while eyeing you. This causes you to stop laughing. You merely stare in his direction. "What's so funny?"

"Who are you calling grumpy, shorty?" you question. This causes Jimin's eyes to narrow further before he fully leans his forearms on the dining table.