Rowoon

"Are you ready for our double date, Seokjin?" you question while you finish getting ready. Seokjin nods his head and steps into your room, wearing a white dress shirt, some black slacks. He adjusts the cuffs of his shirt as he stands next to you, looking into your full length mirror.

He reaches a hand up to run his fingers through his hair. His hair is gelled back, his forehead exposed with an exception for one strand of hair that remains hanging on his forehead. You look at Seokjin in the mirror and lick your lips as you admire his face. His eyes meet yours in the mirror and you bite onto your lower lip as he arches an eyebrow.

"Like what you're looking at?" he questions, causing you to merely smirk and nod your head.

"Yeah... yeah I do." You state before grinning at him as you see his ears turning red. You grin before stepping away from the mirror as you grab your purse.

You watch as Seokjin lets out a soft cough before he steps towards you. You grin up at him and adjust his collar before making your way towards the car.

"Jimin said he's already waiting with his date. He wants us to meet him there." You state before starting to walk with him towards the exit of your bedroom door. You two make your way towards your car.

As you two make your way towards the car, you step forward, ready to open your car door when Seokjin stops, hand reaching out to yours. He grasps onto your hand and stops you from getting into the car. You look back at him and lift your eyebrows as you do. He gulps for a second before scratching the back of his neck with his other hand.

"Do you really think that this is a good idea?" you arch an eyebrow.

"What? It's just a double date."

"With Min Yoongi. The one guy I distinctly remember you telling me you'd murder if murder wasn't illegal." He states. You roll your eyes before shaking your head.

"I wouldn't actually murder him." Seokjin arches an eyebrow, clearly not believing you. "Okay, fine. I'd murder him, but only if he weren't dating Jimin." You immediately defend.

"You won't blow up on him, right? We need to be civil here. After all, Jimin's going to be pissed off at us too." He states. You nod your head before shrugging your shoulders.

"If I feel the need to blow up, I'll just leave the table. Sound good?" you question. He nods his head before finally releasing your hand and allowing you to enter the car. He makes his way towards his side of the car and gets in as well.

You start driving for a few minutes before arriving at the place. You take a deep breath, immediately growing agitated at the thought of being stuck at a dinner table with Min Yoongi.

You clench your jaw before closing your eyes and taking multiple deep breaths.

While you're doing some breathing exercises to relax, Seokjin reaches over to you and places his hand in yours. You look up at him and he gives a reassuring smile.

"It's in a public place and he can't make a scene, which should make it easier to not yell at him." You nod your head before taking one last deep breath and stepping out of the car.

You two make your way into the restaurant.

"We're with Park Jimin." Seokjin states before resting his hand on your lower back. You look up at him and give him a soft smile.

The waitress nods her head and leads the way to the table. You look up and meet eyes with Jimin who gives you a 'don't kill me please' smile. You furrow your eyebrows, pretending to be shocked as you look next to Jimin and see the one and only Min Yoongi.