Taehyun

"So, what did you want to do?" Seokjin questions. You shrug your shoulders.

"I don't know what will take my mind off of Jimin and Yoongi." You state before sighing. "I just really hope this isn't some stupid plan of Yoongi's to get Jimin in a lovesick trance to get Jimin as a new idol or something." Seokjin merely shakes his head.

"I don't think so. If that was the case, he would've tried that on me." Seokjin states. You merely shake your head.

"I think he gave up on you though because he knew I wouldn't be a part of his plan." You state. Seokjin shrugs his shoulders before stepping closer to you. He gently rests his hand on your hip before pulling you towards him. You tilt your head back a little to look up at him. He merely stares down at you before leaning in to press his lips against yours.

Your lips press gently against his, which causes your body to relax for a second. You let out a soft sigh before feeling the softness of his lips no longer on yours.

"Ah, see, I knew that would work. You relaxed." He states. You smile up at him, eyes sparkling as you stare at the man. He stares down at you as well before moving his hand from your hip to your arm. He gently rubs your arm up and down with his hand before leaning in to press his lips against yours again.

You get up on your tippy toes and eagerly press your lips onto his. When you press your lips onto his again, he grins before moving his hand on your waist. He continues to kiss you, lips moving eagerly with his. Letting out a relaxed sigh, you reach your hand up and start to comb your fingers through his hair.

Your tongue gently brushes onto his lower lip as you ask for entrance to his mouth. He eagerly grants you the access before brushing his tongue on yours. You let out a soft moan once you feel his warm tongue rubbing against yours. You wrap your arms around the back of his neck. Your body presses against his and you slowly pull away to brush your nose against his.

He stares down at you, chest heaving up and down before he immediately reaches his hands down. He places his hands on the back of your thighs to lift you up, which causes your hands to grip onto his shoulders to stay steady. He lifts your body up and starts to press his lips onto yours again. You eagerly kiss him before letting out a soft moan against his lips. You sigh before moving your lower body to grind against him. He lets out a groan as your lower body presses against his crotch through his clothes.

You tear your lips away from his and trail your kisses down to his neck. You hear Seokjin inhale sharply from how your lips feel on his neck. This causes you to smirk against his neck as you begin placing more kisses along his neck, gently sucking on his skin as you attempt to leave a hickey on his skin.

You're taken by surprise when Seokjin tosses your body onto a soft surface behind you. You gasp as your body slightly bounces once he throws you onto the couch. Your hands eagerly reach up to pull Seokjin towards you.

Your hands grip onto his shirt as you use it to pull him towards you. This causes his shirt to get wrinkled as he lets out a soft laugh.

"Eager, huh?" You nod your head as you stare up desperately at him. He licks his lips while staring down at you before he quickly leans down, attaching his lips back onto yours. His hands grip onto your waist as your shirt rises. His cold fingertips brush against your skin which causes you to get goosebumps on your skin. You shiver before pulling his body closer to yours to get warm.

His waist is now between your legs and you're desperately grinding your lower body against his. He groans before reaching his hand out to grab yours. He moves your hand off of his shirt and places your hand on his neck. You pull away from the kiss to look at him before he smirks, glancing around the living room.