Hoya

"Hold still." You say while putting lip balm onto his lips. He listens as his head stops moving. You gently dab the lip balm onto his bottom lip multiple times before smiling as he lets out a soft laugh.

"You've been putting this on me for a minute now, it should already be done." He states. You let out a soft laugh before nodding your head as you put the cap back onto the lip balm. Once you do so, you place it onto the table and lean in to press your lips against his cheek.

"Aish, they just finished his makeup. Don't rub off his concealer." Jimin states while gently nudging your arm. You roll your eyes before getting up from the chair, making your way towards the cameraman.

"Hoya, can I take a look at how the shot looks?" you ask. Hoya nods his head before stepping away from the camera. You approach the camera from behind to look at the angle of it as well as the lighting.

Seokjin stares into the camera, an eyebrow arched as he smirks while staring into the lens, knowing that you're watching him. You adjust the angle a little bit and zoom in onto his lips for a second before nodding your head.

"That looks good." You say as the hair and makeup team make some finishing touches on Jin. You grin and step away from the camera before instructing him how to pose. You grin over at him before crossing your arms as you nod your head.

Seokjin continues to model before you hear a new voice in the room.

Looking to the entrance, you see Jimin letting Yoongi into the venue. This causes you to arch an eyebrow. You immediately make your way towards the two of them at the entrance.

"Um, Jimin?" you question while stepping towards them. Jimin has a wide smile on his face while talking to Yoongi while Yoongi merely eyes the venue. Once hearing your voice calling him, Jimin turns his head to look at you, smile still on his face as his eyes crinkle.

"Oh, what's up, Y/N?" he questions. "You need me to check on Jin or something?" he asks. You glance at Yoongi who's looking around the room. You shake your head for a second.

"No, I just came over to greet Yoongi." You state before stepping towards Yoongi, blocking his view of the photoshoot. You give him a fake smile for a second before waving your hand. "Hi, Yoongi. What brings you here?" you ask.

Yoongi lifts his eyebrows, eyes growing a little wide as he looks at you.

"Oh... uh..." he scratches the back of his head. "Hey, Y/N. Just stopping by to check on Jimin." He states. You tilt your head to the side while looking at him.

"Ah, like seeing your man at work?" you ask while looking at him. He nods his head before turning his head to look over at Seokjin while he models. He places his thumb on his chin while looking at Seokjin.

"Yes, it's nice seeing Jimin-ah being so devoted to his work." He states before looking at you once more, giving a small smile. You look down at his smile and notice how he's using his fake one that he uses at every business meeting when he's uninterested in the subject.

This causes you to immediately grow suspicious.

"Hey Jimin," you say while turning to look at Jimin. Jimin raises his eyebrows while looking at you. "Maybe you should take your lunch now and get some lunch with Yoongi, you know, have a lunch date." You say while smiling and looking between the two of them.

You know Jimin is a sucker for affection, especially from Yoongi who rarely shows any in public.

You watch as Jimin's eyes light up as you say this.