Chapter 15: God of Stove

Your POV

" You love it here? " Zhongli asked me while I was picking some Glaze Lilies.

" Yeah, it's peaceful here. " I told him and handed him the flower I picked and his eyes widened.

" Glaze Lilies bloom during night time, unlike a regular flower that blooms during the day. But how come... " He said and took the flower and started examining it.

" Really? Guess it just blooms when I touch it. " I said with a chuckle.

" Another one over there! " I said and started dragging him with me. When I picked it up it bloomed, I then handed it to him. His eyes widened again, he took the flower and sniffed it, his lips formed a smile.

" What's with the smile, Zhongli? " I asked him and he looked at me and tucked the Glaze Lily I gave him on my ear.

" Ah, Lady (y/n). It's been a while and you finally brought a guy with you. " We heard a voice said. Zhongli and I slowly turned around to see Master Lu.

" M-Master Lu. " I shyly said and gave him a slight bow.

" Ah, young man... You look familiar, aren't you the consultant of the Wangsheng? " Master Lu told Zhongli.

" Yes, Master Lu. " Zhongli said with a chuckle.

" I remember now. Mr. Zhongli. " Master Lu said with a chuckle.

" What brings you two here? " Master Lu asked.

" (y/n) here is just picking for some Glaze Lilies. " Zhongli told him.

" Yes, as always. She used them for perfume and also offers some for Rex Lapis. How about you Mr. Zhongli? "

" He's with me, Master Lu. " I said and handed a Glaze Lily to him.

" You're always so kind, Lady (y/n). So you two must be together, right? The gods indeed blessed the two of you. How about make your future offsprings be my apprentice— "

" Y-You've mistaken, Master Lu. I-It's not what you think it is. " I said awkwardly, cutting his words off.

" How come, Lady (y/n)? Mr. Zhongli is the most generous, intelligent, and handsome man I met. " Master Lu said with a chuckle.

" I think you're overestimating me, Master Lu. " Zhongli told him with a laugh.

" No, my boy. It's true. While Lady (y/n) here is the most generous, intelligent, and beautiful lady I met. If I were you, I'd start pursuing her. " Master Lu said with a laugh and pat Zhongli's back. Zhongli just chuckled while I kept my head down to hide my face from blushing.

" Or are you already pursuing her? Since you came all the way here with her? " Master Lu asked and looked at me.

" You can say it that way. " Zhongli told him and they both chuckled.

" If you have some spare time, my boy. You can always come here and talk to me about how to capture a woman's heart. " Master Lu said and I just sighed.

" Why, of course. I wouldn't ignore such an opportunity. " Zhongli said with a laugh.

" No need, you already have it. " A familiar voice said behind us.

" Lady Ningguang, it's a pleasure seeing you here. " Master Lu greeted her.

" About the furniture, Master Lu. " She asked him.

" I already sent it Milady. " Master Lu said and Ningguang took my hand.

" If I may, I would like to borrow my sister for a while. " Ningguang told them.