CHAPTER 22 : BEING SINCERE

Last night or we should say earlier that day, the three found out that Diana was sick, and to say that Sirius' worried is an understatement, for Sirius is being overdramatic.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Sirius said as he took a chair and sat beside the bed.

"Black how many times do I have to say yes?" She asked as Sirius checked her temperature ones more.

"As much as possible just say yes" Sirius said as he took a pill from the table, and gave it to Diana.

Diana gladly took the pill and drank it, Sirius smiled at Diana who was looking at him weirdly.

"Why don't you want to get married?" Sirius finally asked after a long silence, Diana sat up and looked at him.

"I don't trust boys, and I don't believe that Marrying, is the only thing a women is fit for" She spoke clearly, and Sirius sighed before taking her right hand.

"Well you can look at the brighter side and forget about it" Sirius said, and Diana took her hand away from the boy.

"I'd rather not, you won't get me the second time Black" Diana said as she looked at Sirius straight in the eye.

'Fuck I need to stop looking him in the eye, that's why I always fall for him, his bloody smile, ever- Wait what am I saying? I don't have feelings for the git anymore, why am I complementing his eyes?' Diana mentally scolded herself.

"What are you looking at Kitten, Am I too handsome?" Sirius asked with a smirk, Diana rolled her eyes and flicked his forehead.

"I might be sick, but you're not handsome Black, you're to full of yourself, and Regulus is more attractive if you'd ask me", Diana said, her eyes widen when she said that Regulus' more attractive, she had hit a nerve.

"Well, go to your precious Reggie" He said with an eyeroll before he went out of the room, Remus was halfway to the door when Sirius stormed off.

"Mind telling me what happened to poor Padfoot?" Remus said as he sat at the chair Sirius was sitting at earlier.

"I kinda hit a nerve" Diana said nervously looking down.

"What did you say?- Wait no let me guess, you said Regulus is more attractive, didn't you?" Remus asked and Diana nodded, Remus laughed at this and patted her behind the back.

"He'll get over it, he's just jealous you think Regulus is more handsome than him" Remus said with a chuckle.

"Well I'm not lying tho" Diana said.

"Well are you still going to tell him yes, or are you going to call it a day?" Remus said, he's still not convinced that Diana would say yes to Sirius, and we're talking about a major problem if she says no.

"I don't know" She said and Remus sighed.

"Ones you thought about it give me a answer, I need to know" Remus said and Diana rolled her eyes at him.

"You think that I'm joking? I'm not, these past few months I've been thinking and ever since the incident in the train I don't know what I'm feeling anymore, all I know is there's a fifty percent chance that I will say yes and a fifty percent of a no, I know I told you I'll say yes" Diana said as she looked down.

Remus sighed and started to talk, "Ana give me a year, when are you going to say yes, you can't fool me" Diana groaned and looked at Remus with a pout.

"C'mon now Lupin, you know you can't fool me, spill it" He said and Diana sighed.

"Fine, I'll say yes at seventh year, but he has to make sure he's not going to be a git at sixth year, cause I swear to Merlin I'll say no" She said, and Remus nudged his head to the door they saw James and Sirius peeking at it, and Sirius was smiling goofily.

"Thank you future brother in law" Sirius said as he sat down at the edge of Diana's bed.

"And you didn't even tell me about this, I'm badly Hurt Ana" James said as he neared Remus.

"Well I didn't know you were here, how was I supposed to know?" Diana whined as she looked at Sirius the boy smiled, and laid down beside her.

"Stop" Sirius said as Diana played with his hair.

"It's fun playing with your hair, but please, stand up from my bed" Diana said, and Sirius pouted at her.

"Aw, Darling you're brother agreed for me to sleep here tonight" Sirius said, and Diana glared at Remus.

"I'm sorry, but do enjoy the night" Remus said, as he and James left the room.

"So what's the real deal, Black?" Diana asked as Sirius laced their fingers together, and showed it to her.

"Your hand fits perfectly with mine, just like a puzzle" He said as he gave Diana's hand a kiss.

"Black, answer my question" She groaned at him.

"Patients Love, I know what I did and I'm sorry, alright? I needed to do that, turns out Dear Mummy's been watching over me and she knew that I was Courting you", Sirius said, and Diana chuckled.

Sirius pulled her closer, until she hit Sirius' chest.

"Why are you being like this Sirius?" Diana asked after a long silence.

"Because I love you, how many times do I have to tell you that?" Sirius said as he kissed Diana's forehead.

"A lot of times maybe, maybe until I say yes" Diana said, and Sirius smirked and began saying I love you repeatedly.

Diana laughed at him, and kissed him, to make him shut up, it took a few minutes, before Sirius kissed back.

"Well what was that?" Sirius said when they broke apart.

"Maybe it's the answer you've been waiting for" Diana said as she broke from the hug and faced the wall, leaving a smiling Sirius to think about the kiss.

---

:))