Hawk: Teen Pregnancy

This was requested from tumblr so if you'd like to request there you can as well!
Request: Teen Pregnancy with Hawk
Tumblr- emmyboo019!

Recently you took notice that you were getting morning sickness which was very rare for you, something that almost never happened unless drunk or....pregnant.

But it couldn't be that.....could it? I mean you and Hawk did use protection two weeks before. Also you had noticed you're stomach would turn at the smell of any certain foods which was weird because you loved those certain foods.

Another clue which lead to a possibility of you being pregnant was your sudden interest in weird food combinations, like pickles and Nutella or cake and nacho cheese.

Which finally leads to the last possibility, you had been gaining a little bit of wait and started to form a pregnant belly which scared you. I mean after all you were only 16, and how would Hawk react?

Deciding it was best to have a support system you called Tory and Aisha telling them it was an emergency and they needed to come as fast as they could.

Tory automatically reacting quickly to asking a bunch of questions, while Aisha was already half way down the street to your house worried for one of her best friends and ready to kick some butt.

In about 5 minutes top both Aisha and Tory were at your door with a look of confusion and worry covering their features.

"What is it? Are you okay? What happened? Do I need to beat some b-" Before Tory could finish her sentence you cut her off.

"No, no, no, nothing like that. I- I think that I'm p-pregnant" you say frantically but straight to the point not knowing how to put any other way.

Both the girls jaws drop "what? Who knocked our girl up? I swear I will beat their a-" But before Aisha could finish her sentence you stoped her.

"Guys! I don't know what to do if I am actually pregnant, I mean....would Hawk even....want me- us anymore?" You ask worriedly as everything begins to settle in.

A moment of silence spreads through the room "wait?! Hawk, that a-" but once again before Aisha could finish her sentence you cut her off.

"Aisha, this is really not helping my stress" you plead already feeling yourself become dizzy as the room starts to spin in circles.

Tory and Aisha notice your hazy look as they rush to you closing your front door "hurry grab her!" Tory says grabbing you before you could fall, Aisha following behind as they help you to your couch sitting you down.

"Just breathe Y/n" Tory says gently, which was a rare side that only few people got to witness of Tory.

"Okay, I'm calm" You say taking a deep breath as you lean against your couch.

"Okay, we need to be sure. Come with us and we'll get you a pregnancy test" Tory says as both Aisha and herself help you to the car, shutting your front door on the way out.

Rushing to Torys car both her and Aisha help sit you in the front passengers seat quickly buckling you up as you felt dizzy again.

With a sigh you lean your head agains the head rest, maybe a long drive will help get your mind off things.

The drive ended up being short and not helping your panic state at all, all these thoughts kept storming your mind "what if Hawk doesn't want me anymore what am I gonna do" or "I can't do this, he'll never forgive me".

Soon enough stoping at the little mini market store where the strip mall is you make your way out of the car finally feeling a little bit better. The negative thoughts started to decrease as the positive ones started to increase. 'What if he did want a baby?'

"Okay we'll get the test while you wait in the bathroom for us" Tory says as she leads you into the bathroom while Aisha gets the test.

"Hey look Y/n, whatever the test results say. We're always going to be their for you and I might not be able to do much but I'll help as much as I can okay?" Tory says gently.

"Okay, thank you Tory I really appreciate it" You say giving her a small hug, Aisha returning with a bag handing it to you.

You walk into the bathroom with a nervous sigh before doing what was required for the test. After finishing up, the box says to put the cap back on and wait 5 to 10 minutes.

'This will be the longest 10 minutes of my life' You thought as your leg bounced up and down frantically.

You were in to much deep thought to recognize the timer on your phone go off, soon being taken out of your trance you stop the timer on your phone and turn over the test to see a positive sign.

Your emotions start to go all out at once on you, as tears start to pool out of your eyes. Your not mad nor sad, you feel happy but scared as to what Hawks reaction may be.

  Opening the bathroom door you see both Aisha and Tory waiting, once they notice you opened the door their heads snapped to you to see you holding up the positive sign so they could see.

  Both Aisha and Tory pull you into a hug as tears fall out your eyes by themselves. "Y/n you have to tell Hawk" Aisha says as you guys walk back to Tory's car.

  "Tell me what?" Some interjects causing both, you, Aisha and Tory to jump.

  You turn around towards Hawk, rushing to put the test into your back pocket. "Um- I- we need to talk" you say as you wipe your puffy cheeks.

  "Okay...? Is there something wrong with... us... with me?" Eli asks as his face turns into a frown.

  "No, no there's nothing wrong with you or us" You say as a small laugh escapes your lips.

  You turn to Aisha and Tory, they both nod their heads while Tory gets in her car and drives a few feet away incase you need them.

  "Anyways.... what are you doing here?" You ask taking a deep breath.

  "I was coming to grab some snacks for our date night, remember?" He asks sheepishly.

  "Yeah of course, how could I forget" you say with a small smile.

  "What- what is it you wanted to tell me?" He asks noticing the sudden change in conversation.

  "Eli, I really don't know how to say this but-.... I'm- I'm pregnant" You say grabbing the test and handing it over to him.

  Stunned, Eli grabs the test running his fingers over the positive sign "we're going to have a baby?" He asks as hearts fill his eyes.

  "-wait but how? I thought- I thought we used protection?" Eli asks confused.

  "We did, but you know- it's only a one percent guarantee that it would not, not break" you interject nervously.

  Silence fills the air and for a moment all those negative thoughts start to fill your head once again until Eli pulls you into a bear hug.

  "I can't believe I'm going to be a dad!" He says excitedly.

  "Wait- so you're okay with this? You're okay with us?" You ask feeling your heart leap with joy that the boy you love wants to have this baby with you.

  Eli pulls away from the hug, holding both of your hands lovingly. "Of course Y/n, I love you and that's all that maters. I'm going to be there every step of the way, and yeah we may be young but we'll get through this together....I promise"

  That's exactly what happened, 8 months later you gave birth to a healthy newborn baby and Eli Moskowitz kept his promise. Forever and always.