𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎 & 𝙶𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚜

It is a warm Saturday morning and the city is crowded with people who are either on their day off, or just hanging out with their friends. And Y/N is one of them.

Y/N and some of her friends from their pastry/baking club decided to go out for research.

They wanted to try different stores and shops that serves the best pastry and desserts to their budget.

Although weekends are their day, Tsukishima has a practice game with the volleyball team and another school from the same prefecture.

She miss him.

They haven't talked in a while being that they have club activities to take care of.

If they'll see each other at school, they will barely have lunch before the other will be called out for an errand, and they haven't walked home together in a while as well.

She miss him. And she wonders if he miss her too.

"Good morning. What will be your order today?"

A cheerful voice pulls her out of her trance, looking at the girl behind the cashier of a fastfood chain.

Her friends started to order while her eyes wander along the menu above them.

Nuggets? Cola float? Hmm...

Y/N scanned through the item until they got caught of the fast food's famous slogan.

Tall.

Kei-kun is tall.

Blonde.

Kei-kun have yellow hair.

Gorgeous.

Kei-kun is the most handsome man in theㅡ

"L/N-chaaan~ what will you have?"

"I want Kei-kun!"

She suddenly blurted out in surprise when her thoughts got interrupted.

She noticed her friends and the cashier looking at her in curiousity that made her blush furiously, realising what she just said.

"I-I'll have fries, please."

---

"Thank you for today!"

The two teams greeted each other with a bow after 4 sets of a practice game.

It was a close fight between Karasuno and Date Tech but the two teams did their best and fought like they are on an actual tournament.

This game is also a good reference for the team to improve their blocks and defense.

With the other members chatting with the other team, Tsukishima went straight to the bench while wiping the sweat on his neck then took a sit on it to grab his phone.

By the time he opened his phone, the first thing he opened out of all the messages, mostly from his brother, is the one with a media attached to it.

In the message, a photo of Y/N nibbling on a piece of fries with her eyes full of curiousity, and the other photo of her holding out a piece of fries with a wide smile on her face that was both taken by one of the second years she's with.

And that photo was taken for the sole purpose of blackmailing one of the student council officers to give their club more funds. Without Y/N's knowledge, of course.

Tsukishima stood up abruptly from the bench and walked out of the gym while covering half of his face with the towel.

"Tsukki, where are you goiㅡ eh? What happened to him?"

Tadashi called out to his friend to notice that his blonde friend is in a rush.

"Maybe he'll go to the restroom."

The green haired boy just settled on that with a shrug.

---

🍓 🎂
12:46:05 pm
2 photos attached.
Look! I'm eating Kei-kun! 🍟 😊
Seen at 01:23 pm

xx