𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 & 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

"Mom, we're home!"

A cheery voice called in the Tsukishima's residence that caught the attention of the older female in the kitchen.

She lowered the heat of the stew she's making for dinner to welcome the two teens who just came home from school.

"Welcome hoㅡ oh my. What happened to you, Y/N-chan?"

The smaller girl just chuckled while rubbing the side of her neck.

Compared to Kei, she's soaking from head to toe and what's keeping her warm is her boyfriend's blazer that is too big her hands can't even pass the cuff of its sleeves.

"Weeeeeell~"

"She was trying to count the coins in the water fountain at the park when she fell over."

The youngest Tsukishima answered for her as he made his way up to his own room, dragging the girl along with him by her wrist to the stairs.

"I'm sorry about the floor, mom! I'll clean it!"

"Don't worry about it, sweetie. I got it!"

"Thank you, mom. I love you!"

"I love you too~"

"Can you stop saying 'I love you' to my mom?"

Kei shut the door behind her and walked up to his closet to grab a fresh towel, tossing it to Y/N to which she caught easily. After it slide down from her face.

"But mom says she loves me and I love her too."

She pouted while hugging the towel close to her chest.

Tsukishima sighed seeing that she's using it to cuddle instead of drying herself. He took the towel from her and dries her hair harshly, letting her hair stick all over the place and get tangled.

"I got it! I got it!"

Y/N stopped his hands by holding on over his. He let out another heavy sigh as he made his way back to the door.

"I'll ask mom if she can lend you spare clothes."

He closed the door behind him leaving the girl in the room. It didn't take him a long time to get back to his room with a new set of clothes from his mom.

"I think this will fit on yoㅡ"

Tsukishima was left frozen on his spot staring at the smaller girl who is holding their middle school yearbook in her hand.

There are two things that rendered him rather speechless at the sight.

First, the fact that she's wearing one of his grey hoodies that stopped just a few inches from her knees on how it is 2 or 3 sizes bigger for her.

It wasn't the first time that she wore one of his clothes whenever she's staying over. But most of the time, she'll be wearing one of his old shirts that are already too small for him.

There's always something about her wearing his clothes that made him feel... giddy inside. Not quite sure if it's from irritation because he will never admit that he likes seeing her in his clothes.

No. She looks more stupid.

Second, she's holding their middle school yearbook that he tried to hide behind the stack of books from shelf.

While Y/N was left alone in the room and enjoying the warm and cool scent that still lingers on the hoodie that she borrowed, her eyes caught a familiar book from the shelf that she even used a chair just to reach it.

She's still standing over the chair while scanning the pages of the yearbook that brought so much nostalgia and memories of their childhood.

Turning the page to where their class picture is printed, a stack of papers welcomed her.

As she scan through the old papers, she realised that they were all the drawings she gave him and drew on his notebooks.

He kept them. He kept all of them.

She was staring at the paper in her hand that has a sketch of a butterfly and a thank you letter, the first drawing she gave him for letting her borrow his watercolor, when he snatched the yearbook away from her hands.

This might be the first time that she'll be standing face to face with him after all these years, with the help of the chair she's standing on.

xx