𝙴𝚒𝚓𝚒 & 𝚈𝚞𝚒

The past 3 weeks was torture for Eijji.

His confession was a total failure even though he knew what her response will be. But being rejected was not the worst part at all.

Someone saw him get his heart broken, and now that person is torturing him.

He eventually found out that her name is Hasegawa Yui. A third year and also the cousin of the student council's treasurer.

The girl knew how he still can't face Y/N after getting rejected but she's having way too much fun by hanging out in the student council room, specially during his forced leadership training by their current president.

She'll keep talking and reminding him about that day whenever she gets the chance.

She loves making fun of him.

During lunch, she'll invite herself in his table with Y/N.

Eiji wasn't really sure when the two got along well but it wasn't a surprise if it's L/N.

Even after school, she likes to tag along and walk behind him, telling him embarrassing stories about her cousin. Only turning on her own way whenever they reach a convenient store and today is just like any other day.

He had enough.

"He literally fainted when he saw the photos of Y/N-chan eating friㅡ"

"Hasegawa-san, please leave me alone."

Her usual stop is just a few blocks away but they both stopped in their tracks on Eiji's words.

He doesn't want to sound so mean or be misunderstood. He just wanted to be alone so he can heal. Was that too much to ask?

He didn't notice how his knuckles are turning white on how he clench them. But Yui did.

She noticed everything.

She saw how he still looks at L/N even after getting rejected. How his lips will curve in a smile whenever the girl smiles. The way he'll blush by just seeing Y/N. How it seems like he's always in his own world when he's alone. How his eyes will get lost in a trance of his own thoughts.

His confession. His tears.

Yui saw them all.

And for a long time, she wonder how would it feels like to be Y/N. She wanted to hate her that's why she befriended the second year, but she couldn't. Instead, she understood why he liked her.

Eiji just can't take the bullying from her and moving on all together. He wanted a break even just for a while.

But Yui will never let him be alone and beat himself up because of another girl. If there'll be anyone who will beat him up, that will be her.

She bumped her forehead on his back as she step in closer to let him know that she doesn't have any plans on leaving.

"Idiot. I will never leave you alone. You'll never get rid of me. I'll make sure of that."

It wasn't just a promise.

Because no matter how many times he tried to run away from the third year, he still ended up coming back to her.

Even her graduating from highschool wasn't able to stop them from coming back home to each other.

And Eiji was glad she didn't listen to him that day.

*****

Hasegawa Yui

A/N: We'll get back to the main story

A/N: We'll get back to the main story. I promise. I just want our boy to be happy because everyone deserves it :)) but anyway... happy 500k!

xx