034

╔═══════封印═══════╝

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

"can't believe you sent me on a trip to get all these shitty materials", sukuna insulted as he gently tossed all the items onto the table in front of kiyo, who just smiled as she thanked him.

"well I just thought it'd be a great pastime while I'm here", kiyo smiled, skimming through the titles of the books to make sure that sukuna had bought the right ones.

"then what about me?! what the hell am I supposed to do while we're here?!"

"you could go out and help out some of the older villagers with their crops", kiyo suggested, to which a disgusted expression had found its way onto sukuna's face.

"do you even know me?"

kiyo slightly chuckled.

"then how about an afternoon nap? I'll wake you up for dinner later", kiyo offered, as she watched sukuna sluggishly fall onto the bed, propping his head up with the palm of his hand as he watched the girl fiddle with some white fabric and different colored strings.

"I can't sleep", sukuna stated.

"maybe you should try to actually lay down and close your eyes", kiyo teased.

"but then I can't see you anymore", sukuna smirked.

"you're sleeping...you don't need to", kiyo replied, to which sukuna was a bit disappointed that he didn't get more of a reaction out of the priestess.

"come here", sukuna demanded, to which kiyo had lifted a brow.

"if you so kindly will", sukuna muttered, rolling his eyes as he refused to say please.

kiyo lightly chuckled as she took a book off the table and wobbled over towards the bed, where sukuna had moved a bit as he made some room for the girl.

the priestess leaned against the bed frame as sukuna had laid beside her, watching kiyo open up the new book as she flipped through the thin pages, reading effortlessly.

"I can't sleep without you flipping through the pages so obnoxiously", sukuna complained, to which kiyo had sighed as she glanced down at the male, who had a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"why don't you read with me then?", kiyo suggested, to which sukuna had let out an uninterested hum.

"fine", he grumbled, sitting up as he stretched his arms, wrapping them around kiyo as he sneakily pulled the priestess onto his lap.