[Gojo]Tomorrow's Problem

You were just a normal person, no seeing curses, no battling evil, and no supernatural, just a normal job with a husband that's a teacher.

Well he's a teacher for the supernatural, curse seeing, battling school JujutsuTech.

Your husband that you've been married to for six years that is hot, with a big ego is the one and only Gojo Satoru.

Right now you decided to look up these curses and battles so you could at least get a grasp on what he does for a living.

You were looking through a paragraph on your phone when it mentioned a curse womb again as you said, "The hell's a curse womb again?"

You were so caught up in your thoughts that you didn't notice his loud snoring in the background stop a while ago before you growled up in frustration, your mind just wouldn't hold onto the information you've read multiple times on multiple occasions.

After your little fit you opened a new tab and started typing only to be caught off guard by someone saying, "I don't know if you're just a dumbass or your brain just can't grasp my world (Y/N)."

You glared at your phone knowing exactly who it was as you said, "You know it would be helpful if you actually helped me out with this instead of insulting me Gojo."

You turned only for your head to hit into something soft but hard only to find out Gojo had gotten off your shared bed and was standing behind you.

He bent down and draped his arms around the chair and your shoulders before he leaned his head on his crossed arms and said, "Now why would I want to learn something again that I learnt when I was a teenager. It's sad to see you, an adult struggling this hard over something so trivial."

You groaned out of annoyance as he just laughed right into your ear before you shoved his arms off your chest and said, "Fine fine, I'll admit you're better than me in these curses but I'm better than you in maturity."

He put a hand to his chest mocking hurt before he grinned walking behind you and said, "Are you challenging me?"

Your eyes widened knowing exactly what he meant but before you could do anything you were pushed from behind onto the bed.

You squeaked as you fell onto your stomach only to suddenly be pushed onto your back quickly.

"Gojo I'd be lying I'd I said I didn't want this but it's literally 1 o'clock in the damn morning!" You whisper yelled only for him to jump on the bed, crawl over you, and put a hand to your mouth shutting you up as he said, "Then we won't go far."

Your cheeks flushed at his statement while he removed his hand as you said, "Gojo!"

He just smiled as he removed the blackout glasses he wore and tossed them aside quickly before he bent down and kissed you.

You hummed into the kiss before he stopped and moved back only to stare at you with his bright blueish-White eyes.

You were mesmerized by them before he quickly continued his previous attack before his kisses started going down your jaw.

They made it to your neck before you felt him bite into your neck as you tried to move your hand but he restrained them with his.

He stayed that way as you said, "Gojo, s-stop! I still want to be able to wear a shirt tomorrow!"

After one more hard bite to your neck with a squeak coming from you Gojo pulled back and said, "You can wear a shirt tomorrow but people will know your mine~."

You sighed knowing that no matter how hard you try he always act this way as you pushed him to the side so he was laying next to you.

He quickly wrapped an arm around your waist as you yawned and said, "Next time at least make sure that I don't have work tomorrow."

He just laughed before he pulled you close and said, "Then no one would know your mine. Don't sweat over it, go to sleep, you have work tomorrow."

You growled out, "You knew I had work and you still decided to violate my neck. Bad Gojo, bad." You only heard him say, "I love you too (Y/N)."

<><><><><><><><><>
This was a lot more ballzy then anything I've ever made in my entire life. This is probably as I'll ever go for intimate seeing as my heart cannot take these hot moments. I'm sorry if it's bad and I hope the one person likes their insult and little intimate moment in the One Shot. Anyways I hope you enjoyed.