TWO;

"Honestly, you see the top of that building?" Samuel said, pointing at the tall skyscraper, as the two males were walking home

Elijah followed his finger, "ah yeah."

"I wanna jump off that one."

That statement caused a shove from the long haired male beside him. "Bro, shut up. You can do that later after I finish banging our new tutor."

"Ya know, not everyone single guy you like going to be fruity?" Sam reminded him.

A other male snickered, "I convinced you to sleep with me and you were straight."

The asian male glared at Elijah, "I was curious. See you don't listen to me, this is why I'm going to get a rope and find a nice tree."

"You are not killing yourself." Elijah said.

Sam pouted, "look I really wanna fucking die and have sex is that too much to ask?"

"We can have fun with your new tutor." Elijah smirked.

"Our new tutor," Samuel corrected. "And if you consider studying fun we are going to have a lot." Walking up to his house, unlocking the door and stepping in, Elijah behind him.

He was greeted with the sound of people yelling and gun noises. "You idiot, he was behind you! Why didn't you kill him?" Samuel's brother, Jake, said, his voice cracking at the end.

"What do you mean? He was right there and you didn't shoot him! He was right there in front of you! Don't blame me when you die." A voice spoke that neither male had heard before.

Jake let out a loud sigh. "You are so bad at this game that's the problem."

"Now I'm the problem? That's why I have more kills then you." The voice spoke back, "I'm getting something to drink." They heard footsteps and soon the male revealed himself and all the two males could say was.

"Holy..."

"Mother..."

The two whispered, seeing the male with fluffy, floppy chesnut hair. His eyes were a beautiful mix of green and blue, his nose was small and cute like a button. His lips were full and plump, his jawline was sharp. The male wore round glasses that rested on the end of his button nose.

Max noticed the two figures, looking over and smiling, "oh yeah Sam, that must be your friend."

Elijah stared blankly for a moment. "Oh shit, fuck I'm Elijah." He said.

"Let me grab myself something to drink and we can go to your room to discuss tutoring plans." Max smiled, continuing his walk to the kitchen.

The long haired male looked at Samuel, smirking. "Imma fuck him."

"I fucking hate you." Sam said, rolling his eyes and heading to the stairs, Elijah following him. When Max stepped out the kitchen with a cup of water, he saw the two and began following them upstairs.

When they got to Sam's bedroom, Max took the chair at the desk, while the other two sat on the bed.

"Alright so," Max started, "what days are you free to study and what times are best for you?"

"Well, um, weekends are the best for me, anytime on those days are fine." Samuel said, making Max nod.

"Yeah I figured I could just be tutored after him on the same day." Elijah added.

Max let out a happy sigh, "oh thank god, you just made this so much easier. My sessions are twenty dollars per hour, I'm assuming you guys just want an two sessions a week for one hour?" The male said, drinking his water.

"Yeah, that seems fine, we can do Fridays and Saturdays?" Samuel spoke, "and whatever time works for you."

"Weekends are my busiest for tutoring. I could do probably seven and eight at night." Max explained, "is that okay?" He asked.

Samuel nodded as well as Elijah.

Max smiled, "well you have my number and if you have an questions text me." He spoke, getting up, grabbing his cup, "Jake is probably mad I'm not back yet."

The two men watched Max leave.

"Imma fuck him so good."

"You see that tree by my window? I'm going to hang myself on that tree if you don't stop."