ᐯOIᑕᗴ 𓆉 Isaac Foster x Reader

This might be the last of the batch this weekend! And don't worry the rest are coming out! Count on me!

Reader is gender neutral so male or female. And this is angst and fluff!! Good combination.

Requested by @YAKUSKEE

Anime is Angels of Death streaming on websites and more!

Enjoy~
__________________________________

It was the best when he was with you.

You always managed to calm him down whenever his mind decided that it wanted to go mad and insane.

It was your beautiful self and voice that managed to help him survive in this cruel world.

Instead of attacking he became affectionate and loved you, he became to the emotion that was now normal for his body to live in it.

He, Isaac enjoyed your presence.

As you enjoyed his.

Times can change and moments become memories, but it was good while it lasted when you spent time with the people your heart yearned so much for.

The people that made you feel like you were worth it all.

Isaac really loved your voice, and you loved his smile.

It was a perfect mix for you both, your sweet voice created a smile over Isaacs lips.

Pleasing once more, as times and hours were fading away in the days.

There was just no way that Isaac could be the most normal kid, it was just wasn't going to work.

"Isaac you need to be careful next time." Your little voice spoke to your friend who was sitting on the bed.

You both lived together in the orphanage, since you both were little kids you got closer as the years went by.

"I was careful though! It was the stick that was on the floor that wasn't careful!" Your best friend Isaac grinned at you.

While it was outside time, he loved to run around in the shadows and play around with the leaves.

Isaac wasn't careful enough and ended up falling due to a fallen branch. In which he tripped on to be fully sure.

"A stick doesn't have a beating heart Isaac. It was you, your legs are so clumsy." You rolled your eyes touching his knee carefully.

You had both been in the orphanage since you were little five year olds, you were both twelve years old now.

Obviously you had taken the charge of being the boss and making sure your friend was always very much safe in his one life.

Though he was always getting hurt everyday.

"But Y/n you know me so well! You should've played with me instead of cleaning the sheets!" Isaac told you, smirking coming up with an idea as you rolled your eyes.

"No I needed to clean in order to play later, may I remind you I like to help sick people." You said thinking of the nice old ladies.

You finished cleaning his small cut that had minor blood around his area, and that's when his plan went in set motion.

"Well you brought this upon yourself!" He pulled you onto his bed that he was sitting on, you on top of him.

As Isaac started to tickle attack your neck and stomach rapidly.

"H-hey haha ah s-stop doing t-that aha haha!!" You gasped and laughed in between your words.

"Nope! This is what you get!" Isaac laughed himself with the bandages on his chin from yesterday.