The Draft of A Plan

<Your POV>

You looked up slowly, eyes puffy from crying and watched as all the boys left the room.

'Seriously, what is happening?' You laid down with your back to the floor and eyes to ceiling. "They're gone now." You said with your voice muffled by your sleeve.

You then stared blankly at the wall over on the other side of the room.

'Colin... He's not lying is he?' You buried your face in your sleeves again.

'Maybe I should just go with it?'

You were exhausted.

The past week had been filled with such emotional and physical intensity. How would you even begin processing it? Maybe it would be best to go through the events in your head.

'I'm 100% sure they've committed several crimes against me in some twisted sense of love.'

So you made yourself a short list with what you could remember, including but not limited to...
Murder,
stalking,
harassment,
breaking and entering,
theft,
emotional distress,
assault,
and abduction.

They had killed two, possibly three, people you knew. You thought of the last phone call you had received from Reina. She sounded distress. But who was she talking about? Well it seemed pretty clear- one of the boys.

They were all obsessive. Would they really be okay with you picking one of them? It didn't seem likely. But wait, did you seriously just consider actually marring one of them? The thought of your complacency sent shivers down your spine. You had to remind yourself that this situation was not normal.

Even so, how would you proceed going forward? You had to spend three days with them and come out alive so you could get your answers. There was no access to a phone... but maybe you could get to one.

'Hmm...'

You came to a simple conclusion.

Play nice and wait until Monday.

It was currently Friday night and you could tell it was about to be a long weekend. But maybe raising your affinity with them could create an opening to leave before then.

There would be a couple of things you would need to do. First, you would need to figure out where you are and familiarize yourself with the surroundings. Second, you would have to establish some believable rapport with each of the boys. 'Colin, Lance, Rio, and Issac all have different personalities and attitudes. I'll have to figure out what makes them tick.' Third, and ultimately your final goal, find a way out of this situation.

"Okay..." You sat up.

You then made you way to the door and placed your ear against it gingerly. 'It seems like they actually left.' You poked your head out and looked down both ends of the long hall. 'Nobody is there... Then-'

You stepped out and made your way down the hall.

'It looks like this is the second floor.' You glanced around. 'It might be finicky trying to climb down, so I should concentrate my escape plans to the ground level-'

"(Y/N)?"

'Shoot. Where did he come from?'

You turned around to see Colin.

"Are you feeling better?" He began to approach you.

"S-Somewhat." You responded hesitantly.

"Thank God." He put his hand over his chest and smiled. "I was worried about you."