Hot springs!

Me and the whole class finished our final exams I'm smart but I don't show it much so I'm sure I got a pretty good grade most of my studying time went to helping Toruh study.

I went over to her and asked her "so how do you think you did?" She smiled and stood quickly and said "I think I did better I answered all of the questions this time!" I high-fived her and saw Yuki come up to us. We talked and our friends came up and then Toruh was called out of the class I wondered why I wasn't called as well. I tried to listen but couldn't hear a thing.

She came back over and said "I just need to work harder!" Me and Yuki looked at her with questions but we soon were on our out.

I was at work at the Dojo cleaning up the remainder of the time I was there I actually loved this job I could train and get money all day. After I was done I walked home Toruh said not to worry about her tonight because she called me saying she was walking with Momiji I trust that little bunny with my life. (I love him he's so cute!) I decided to get an extra work out of the day so in my work locker I put on some leggings and a cropped shirt. I jogged my way home and it took less time than walking but I also had my bags with me so it was harder.

When I decided to stay with Shigure in his household I didn't know the struggles I might be put through with the Soma family so I decided to train harder all of the Somas that I know are skilled in some type of martial arts or are talented so who know what the rest of the family is capable of in this peculiar family. I need to train harder and be strong for me Toruh and the boys.

I walked in the house and saw the boys sitting at the table. I panted heavily and walked to get a glass of water. I walked to the table and sat down still pretty sweaty. Kyo looked at me and so did Yuki then I saw Momiji I jumped over the table and hugged him he was laughing telling me to get of because I was sweaty. I faked a dramatic gasp and fell to the fool saying "Momiji doesn't want my hugs I shall pass!" The boys sat at the table rolling their eyes at me and then I said "heyo where is Toruh?"

Kyo said "she is taking her bath I advise you go next." I sat up when Shigure said "did you know Toruh spent all her money on Valentines chocolate." My eyes widened and I said "huh I bought all of the supplies Toruh made them I asked her if the stuff would be enough but I guess she bought more damn that girl!" I punched my hand to the table softly still making the table shake.

That's probably why she was called out of the room she doesn't have enough money for the class vacation trip. I grabbed out my phone I was the only one out of me and Toruh with a phone because she refused to take one from me. I checked my money balance seeing I still had a lot I decided I would pay for her without her knowing. Then Momiji told me about the trip to the hot springs I jumped for joy with Momiji while the boys looked at us. Kyo then said " I'm not going because the rat is going to be there!"

I gasped and said "KYO you will go I need you and Yuki and Momiji and Toruh there! No offense Shigure." Kyo looked at me and I looked at him with pleading eyes his eyes seemed to soften and he said "I'll think about alright now go shower your gross." I glared at him and walked to the shower that Toruh just walked out of. I bathed my aches on my body feeling the training that I have done.

The next day I was putting the laundry out to dry when I saw Kyo he walked out and said "I'm going." I smiled and said "what was that!?" He said "you heard I'm GOING!" I lay lightly and said " I'm glad your going!" A blush appeared on his face as I walked up and hugged him. He softened a bit till he heard Momiji yelling "OMG KYO AND Y/N SITTING IN A TREE K-" Kyo clamped Momiji's mouth shut as I laughed. Yuki came out and said "what's with all the noise?" I smiled and said "sorry you know how Momiji is." He smiled a bit.

We got to the place and I had a small bag packed with some stuff. I was excited I haven't been on a real vacation since I don't even know the last time I've been so busy with everything else. A scary lady opens the door I flinched a little at the new woman usually I wasn't too good on the scary stuff but I tried to be cool.

We were lead to a room and she informed us that me and Toruh would have a separate room while Kyo complained that he would have to be with Yuki but the lady took it the wrong way I just laughed at his mistake. While after Momiji begged us to bathe with us I didn't really care since he is so sweet. But Yuki and Kyo shot it down quickly and then Momiji said "how about I sleep in your room tonight!!!" I saw the slight annoyance in the other two.

After we had gotten settled we went to the hot springs them selves I was so ready. Toruh brought mom out with us which I thought was a bit weird but if it made her happy I let her do it. I relaxed into the water feeling the warmth when the Proprietress came out with us. She asked a few questions about mom's picture then decided to talk about her own child and kinda went off I was freaked out and quickly left Toruh to deal with it as I swam over to the other side of the part we were in and relaxed.

Once we were done I put on a pink Kimono to match Toruh. We then played ping pong well I more watched as Kyo raged and Yuki just looked over it. Toruh begged me to play with her so we set up and I asked her if she was ready and I served it and it went over to her and she completely missed it all of us deadpanned while she sweat dropped. I taught her a bit and she finally hit it back but she also hit he straight on my forehead. She started apologizing like crazy while I feel to the floor dramatically acting like I was dying. I finally got up when I saw Yuki was gone.

I left the room and went after him I saw him on the bridge and I walked over and heard him laughing lightly. I walked over with a smile and said "you could have just laughed in there me and Toruh don't mind I'm always making fun of her." He said "no I just don't want Kyo seeing me laugh not even my parents have." After that I wonders poor boy had a horrible life I remembered some of the memories they looked scary and lonely.

He pulled out a small envelope and said "here for you for white day." I smiled and said " I didn't get you anything sorry." He shook his head and said " I want you to have this no need to return anything for it." I felt the appearing blush on my face I felt something I never felt before. I opened it and saw a beautiful blue ribbon. He said "I thought this would suit you." I smiled and tied it into my hair( sorry if you have super short hair.) it danced with my hair in the wind. Yuki looked at me and said " is this good princess. My face just got even redder. I smiled lightly and gave him a hug and tabled him he's just like a prince!

I smiled before leaving to my room with Toruh I payed down Momiji was in the room as well he was in the middle of us both. I peacefully slept while thinking about that new feeling.

The next day while we were leaving Momiji told us that he was going to be at our school soon I was super excited that my bestie Momiji would be at the same school.

Once we got home Shigure told me and Toruh he had gifts for us they were two maid dresses he could feel the glare coming from the boys behind him as well as mine I launched myself at him yanking his hair while calling him a perv he said "if your gonna beat me up at least do it in the dress!!!" I just kept pulling on his hair as they all watched and Toruh tried to get me off of him but they boys enjoyed the show.

Again sorry to be a broken record but sorry for any misspellings I'm struggling a lot mentally and writing is the only thing keeping me sane but I can't spell very well on 5 hours of Sleep for the past 2 day so yeah
😀☝️💃🕳