chapter fifty-seven

CHAPTER FOURHARD TRUTH

CHAPTER FOUR
HARD TRUTH

IT'S MY FAULT.

RENJUN FOCUS

Everyone had quite a bit of trouble falling asleep after what had happened that night.

In the six years, Renjun had lived in Neo House, he had not once seen someone sedated and carried out on a stretcher to who knows where.

Out of everyone, he had been up the longest. While everyone else got an hour of sleep or a bit more, he had been up all night as he stared longingly out his bedroom window.

He wondered, had he been the cause of what happened to Minsoo?

Although he didn't want to admit it, all the facts were there laid out right in front of him, patronizing him as he silently wished for his never-ending nightmare to come to a stop.

He was the one that got her to stop taking the pills. He was the reason that Minsoo had practically short-circuited in her sleep and had her powers go crazy while she was unconscious.

It was his fault for whatever happened to her when she was taken away from them.

He wanted to cry. That's all he wanted to do. Finally, let out all the emotions that were burrowing themselves inside of him.

But he couldn't.

Something was stopping him and had been stopping him ever since he arrived at Neo House. He had thought maybe taking the pills would give him the emotions he wanted back ever so much.

But he had been wrong. They didn't.

So instead of finally letting his emotions take over, he just stared outside, shoulders slumped with a pout on his lips.