fifteen.

Vote and comment.
give me more comments.
This wasn't supposed to be released until the last one reached 150 comments but I'm drunk and I'm gonna go for it.
———

Monét sat in the room she originally occupied, the lights were turned off and open my heart by Yolanda Adams played on her speakers

Monét sat in the room she originally occupied, the lights were turned off and open my heart by Yolanda Adams played on her speakers. She didn't have Samael in the house to distract her, and honestly being alone is what she needed.

"Alone in a room, it's just me and you. I feel so lost, I don't know what to do"

It was happening and Monét was shutting down. Everything that she accepted was causing this ticking time bomb to explode. The tears ran down her face quickly.

Her mind wouldn't stop racing, her thoughts were moving a mile a minute. She couldn't pinpoint exactly what was bothering her more in her life but it was like everything was piling up.

"My hopes and dreams, are fading fast,  I'm all burned out and I don't think my faiths going to last."

Monét felt her mustard seed of faith growing smaller and smaller. Her faith in the man above was slowly but surely fading and holding on by a thin strand. She wasn't feeling like one of his strongest soldiers and she didn't know who she needed to talk to, to relay the message.

"Why me?" She wiped her tears, she couldn't understand why from adolescence she had trauma piled on her life. She knew her trauma wasn't her fault, but healing was her responsibility. The emotions hit her at once.

1. Rage

Standing up from bed, she slammed the nearest mirror on the ground hearing it shatter. Her loud screams were heard throughout the room "WHY ME?! WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO SO BAD IN LIFE?!" Knocking the contents from the dresser on the floor. She made her way into the closet.

"I CANT HAVE A NORMAL FUCKING LIFE! THEY CANT HAVE ALL OF THIS SHIT!" The Christian Louboutin flew into the mirror in her closet, the sound of it shattering was music to her ears "TAKE IT BACK! TAKE ME BACK!" Tearing the clothes from the rack.

"You think you can buy me with gifts? Fuck you." She looked around deciding what she could break next to release her anger. Slipping her feet into her Chanel slides she walked out of her closet, leaving the messy room she walked downstairs to the kitchen.

"YOU DON'T GET TO CONTROL ME!" Monét cabinets swung open looking for his bottles of liquor, grabbing the nearest Patron bottle she popped the top off, tilting her head back she filled her mouth up with Patron repeating the process until she felt her body getting hot. "You think you can take me and make me marry you?! NO." Smashing the plates onto the ground, with every shatter she felt a sensation go through her body. Grabbing the Patron bottle she took more swigs of it until she felt drunk.