Chapter-27

3rd p.o.v

When Victor left Callie's room, he saw all his brothers either standing or sitting in front of her room looking worried.

He gestured to them that she is asleep, they all walked silently towards hall only before placing a gentle kiss on her forehead.

When Victor explained everything to his brothers, each one of them took the information differently.

While Edward was distraught at the taught of what his baby sister had to go through, Xander went ballistic.

Xander managed to destroy everything in his sight by either throwing or shattering. No one bothered to stop him as long as he didn't wake Callie.

Diego too joined him in destroying for few minutes, before sitting on the couch glaring at the floor probably thinking of ways kill Peter. He looked angry, more than angry actually.

Damien had tears falling from his face, he was staring at the floor, his fist clenched. He was the first one to see scars on her hands.

He didn't even want his sister to be hurt with words, but she is hurting herself now!

God knows what she had gone through to inflicte pain upon herself.

"What are we gonna do?" Damien whispered.

"I want to kill them both with my bare hands but that Asshole Andrew escaped my wrath with a car accident, I will make his sorry excuse of a son pay for both of them" Diego growled, his fist clenched.

"You can, but only after we made sure that Callie is alright, she is messed up emotionally and she need all our support" Edward spoke, his voice cracking at the last part.

"She is safe with us, like I always said" Xander growled angrily, his jaw clenched.

Xander grew to hate his family, his father for giving away Callie, his mother for taking Callie away from them, his brothers for allowing their parents to take Callie away from them.

He was locked in the room, what were they doing? They could have tried to persuade dad and mom.

When the twins were teenagers, they were told about the whole arrangement.

But for some reason he refused to agree.

Whenever possible he would lash out at his brothers by saying that, she would always be safer with them.

Turns out he was right the whole time.

When they got to know that Callie ran away from home, no one suspected this to be the reason, Because they believed that mom would take care of her and wouldn't allow any harm to befall on her.

That's the sole reason they didn't suspect anything about Andrew and Peter. They were searching for her tirelessly without any clue.

The day they witnessed the anger Callie held for mom they sensed something wrong, something like a missed piece of puzzle.

That's what lead them to her school records and hospital visits.

It's was their fault to keep faith in a women whose mind only process thinks like shopping, parties and dressess.

Diego and Xander was thinking almost similarly at this moment, they both want to retrieve Catherine the sorry excuse of a mother and kill her again, along with her beloved asshole of a husband Andrew only to give him the most painful torturous death.

Victor rose from his seat and walked towards his study without any word

His eyes very dark.

Which clearly is not a good sign.

No one dared to utter a word to him, he was looking threatening at this moment.

All of them know that Victor would turn the whole world into Ash for Callie and he will take good care of those monsters who dared to hurt her.

More than they can even imagine.

That night no one slept, Everyone was lost in thoughts.

One of them was always with Callie as she slept, no one want to leave her alone, they wanted to be there for here always.

Damien, Xander and Edward were in Callie room, Damien sat beside her on bed, Running a hand through her hair soothingly. Everytime he saw the cut on her hands, his heart gave a painful lurch.

Not only his.

They can't even imagine what victor will do to Peter.

Victor is a great brother.

The protectiveness he feel for her is a whole different level, why not? He is Almost a parent to Callie, he literally raised her.

Their mom only gave birth to Callie, It was Victor who raised her with love.

The moment Callie was placed into his hands minutes after her birth, she become his whole world.

The most beautiful and precious treasure of her brothers.

For Victor, Callie is his whole world.

He is a powerful businesses man in society's eye.

What common people and society don't know about him is being the mafia king.

That he rule the underworld as

Mafia king Victor Blackthorn