Bonus Chapter

This book getting lots of love for which i'm so grateful of, so i decided to make a bonus chapter for y'all enjoy!!

Y/n and jungkook are happily married for 3 years now, it's been 6 years since jk proposed y/n on her graduation day with a promise ring.....promising that he will love her, will give her everything she wish for and more on that happiness & respect..

their love which keep making bond more and more stronger still exists and will be there forever..

Y/n : Wake up Jungkook......you have work, you going to be late.

she said while fixing the mess in the room...

jungkook : hmm...

Y/n : kookie please....wake up im going to make breakfast now fresh up and come downstairs okay??

Jungkook : hmm..

And then she left...

After 25 mins..

Y/n finished making breakfast and was now putting everything on the dining table when she heard footsteps coming towards the room...

she looked up and saw lisa..

Y/n : shouldn't you be resting??...i was just going to give breakfast in your room.

Lisa : please y/n not you too...im sick of lying on the bed whole day.

Y/n : but docter told you for full bed rest.

Lisa : i hate him....he takes advantage of being my doctor.

Y/n just laughed and helped 8 months pregnant lisa sit down on the chair.

Y/n : hobi knows how bubbly your personality is, no wonder Mr.Jung is so over protective over you.

Lisa just pouted and started to eat some fruits i cut down for her.

Lisa : oh where is Mr.CEO ??

I looked at her then at the time...

Y/n : i don't know it's been 25 mins since i left the room...i swear to god if he is still sleeping

Lisa : oof rip Mr.Ceo

But then a voice interuppted us.

Hobi : i thought i told you about full bed rest??

Lisa : you should be in police instead of being a doctor.....literally prisoned me for whole 8 months in this house.

Hobi : Lis-

Y/n : okay okay don't start fighting now..also hobi is here so please look after her i'll be going to check on jungkook okay..

They both nodded and i left.
.
.
.
First thing i saw after entering the room was jungkook in his dreamland...

I was about to shout but kept my cool while letting out a heavy sigh..

Y/n : Jungkook....im saying one last time WAKE UP !!

.............no response.........

Y/n : Jungkook...

I said while shaking him...and still nothing..

Then i took a deep breathe and got near his ear...

Y/n : JUNGKOO-......

He suddenly turns around and grabbed my waist taking me on the bed with him....it happened so sudden that i almost forget to process and just yelped..

Y/n : jungkook what th-

He then pecked me on my lips.

I pursed my lips and stared in his beautiful doe eyes..