❝Chapter 11❞

Please it's just fanfiction. Please don't hate twice. Don't take these sh*ts seriously.

Y/N's POV~

I was walking in the hallway towards the limo. All the students were gone. so there were just 2% people in the hallway. I was walking carefully you know, why? Of course, you know. I just want to go home and sleep. My bed is waiting for me. I just hoped that my wish will come true but goddamnit!

God doesn't want to see me happy someone pushed me and I fall on my knees. Oh, my legs are hurting so much. I know very well who is it? But still, I turned around for confirmation. Twice. If my leg wouldn't be like this then I would have shown them their place.

Tzuyu: what happened b*tch? Scared huh?

Y/N: well attacking someone already injured is not a big deal, is it?

Mina: oh really, then let's see, we will attack you from the front.

She tried to attack me and I simply turned around and she fall. I sighed and said.

Y/N: what's up with you, bruh?

Tzuyu: because of you sl*t, because of you, Jungkook broke up with me. But your plan failed we are together again. Still, you embarrassed me in the whole cafeteria. You have to pay for that.

What the f*ck! They are together again! Jungkook said he hate her, then why are they together? What the hell happened with both of them? Did he lie to me? If yes, then why? If not, then why are they together? I was in my thoughts until I felt a slap on my cheeks.

I looked up and saw Naeyeon. This is what made me mad. I chuckled and tried to stand up. But Aishhhh, my leg doesn't support me. They just laugh at me. Just wait until my leg recover. You can't save your a*s from me. They always tried to beat me but I simply dodge it. But jeongyeon took my hands back and hold me on my spot then they started beating me.

I was calmly trying to get my hand away until that b*tches took my FAVORITE chocolate milkshake and poured it over me. THAT'S IT B*TCHES!

Y/N: NOW YOU ARE GONNA REGRET IT, HOW DARE YOU WASTE MY FAVORITE CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE F*CKING B*TCHS!!

I said and stand up ignoring the pain in my leg. I held momo and mina by their legs, who wasted my FAVORITE chocolate milkshake. I pushed them to the ground making them fall on their back and of course, the other tried to attack me but I was so mad to dodge so I pulled sana's hair and pushed her to the floor.

Then I held Tzuyu and nayeon's heads and banged on the wall I turned to see others but they disappeared, Huh? I wanted to run behind them to catch but I can't run but that doesn't mean that you are saved f*ckers.

Y/N: Cowards! They ran aw-Ah f*ck! My leg's f*cking hurting like hell.

I need to go to the doctor again. Why do I keep visiting the doctor so much, these days? Huh? But I need to tell my bros. I took out my phone and I was shocked like hell. OH MY GOD!! 17 MISSED CALLS AND 27 MESSAGES FROM THEM! YOU ARE SO DEAD Y/N! I again got a call from one of them. It's from Joon Oppa. Ok, it's good that he is calm or else..... I picked up the call.

ON THE PHONE~~

Y/N: H-Hello??

RM: y/n, where are you? We are worried.

I said shuttering, very scared of their reaction. Joon oppa's voice is like he is trying so hard to control his anger, he is so calm. I am lucky that he is Namjoon or if someone else would have been then–