Three

I saw her freeze up and then she slowly turned to face me. Her face showed pure shock, and it took all of my self control to refrain from laughing.

"What did you say?" She asked as if not believing she heard it right the first time.

"When was the last time you had se-" I tried to continue, but she cut me off.

"Alex! You do realise you are already here for making inappropriate advances, right?"

"Yes, ma'am. I figured I may as well make the most of my punishment," I smirked.

I swear I saw her shiver slightly, but it wasn't even cold inside. I must've just imagined it.

"Don't call me ma'am," she said in a strict teacher voice. Hot.

"Okay, Ms. Caldwell, " I replied, dragging out her surname.

She cut her eyes at me and I put on my best 'innocent puppy' face.

She sighed, "You can call me Jessica, but only outside of school or when we are alone."

"Will do, Jessica."

She blushed a bright shade of crimson and pointed at the door. "Get out." I just chuckled and strolled out the door and out of the hell hole that was school. I loved making Ms. Caldwel- I mean Jessica, uncomfortable. Call me mean, but it was so amusing seeing her blush and squirm from my flirty comments.

Once I got outside of the large double doors I realised that I didn't have my car. It was going to be at the mechanics for at least another week. Something about having to order new parts or some shit.

I sat my ass on the curb and pulled my phone out of my jean pocket. I tapped on Lindsay's name to call her. Luckily for me, she picked up almost immediately.

"'Sup bisshhhh," she slurred slightly.

I laughed, "Are you drunk?" I looked at my watch, "It's only 5pm."

"Not d-drunk, just s-slightly tipsy."

"You're drunk, Linds."

"Why did you c-call me? W-where are you?" She rambled.

"I'm at school. My car crapped out this morning and I don't have a ride. I was going to ask you to pick me up but obviously you can't," I answered.

"Sorwy," she said in a baby voice. Lindsay had 3 different drunk stages; party stage, baby stage and horny stage. She had obviously had quite a bit to drink. "Get my m-mom to drive you, you're going to the same h-house," she said, before ending the call.

Even though what she was saying was logical, I still tried to think of any other solution. After a long 30 second internal debate, I sat myself on the side walk next to Jessica's silver Mercedes. I rested my head in the arms that were perched on my knees, and waited.

I was sitting there for about 20 minutes until I heard heels hitting the sidewalk and looked up. Jessica was walking with confidence while giving me a quizzical look.

"Why are you still here?" She asked.

"Car broke down this morning and Lindsay is dr-" I stopped myself and looked down sheepishly, "Lindsay is preoccupied." She arched one of her eyebrows and I knew that she could guess what I was about to say.

"So you want a ride?" She questioned, and I answered with a nod of my head. "No." I just stared at her in surprise.

"No?" I barely whispered.

"No. Not unless we make a deal." My interest was suddenly piqued.

"What kind of deal?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows suggestively.

"Not that kind," she said, "Quite the opposite actually."

I sat patiently and waited for her to get to the point.

"I want you to refrain from flirting with me and treat me as a teacher while we are at school. Understood?"

I had to think quite hard about that. I was a natural flirt. Everybody knew it, and most people loved it. Maybe she wasn't one of them.

As for treating her as a teacher, that was an easy rule to find ways to disobey. "Deal," I held my hand out and we shook on it. We both loaded ourselves and our bags into the car and we were off. We sat in a comfortable silence for nearly ten minutes. I looked at a street sign and noticed we were only a couple of streets from Lindsay and Jessica's house.

"Can I ask a question?" I asked Jessica.

"You already did," she quipped back.

"How about another one?" She nodded her head cautiously, and with good reason. "Now I want you to answer truthfully, when was the last time you had sex?" I queried with absolute confidence.

She pushed her foot onto the brake hard, stopping the car. "Get out." I just chuckled and opened the car door. Before I left, I leaned over the middle console and pecked her on the cheek.

Jumping out, I yelled, "See you soon!" And waved, walking towards their house.

~~~

I arrived at their house almost 5 minutes later and walked in without knocking. I practically lived there, so there was no need. I walked into the kitchen and spotted Jessica at the stove, her back to me, cooking what smelled like carbonara. Instead of scaring her like last time, I looked at her backside that was hugged by silk booty shorts. She must've changed before I got here. I enjoyed the view for a moment longer before sitting on a bench stool, making my presence known.

"Go deal with Linds. Tell her that I am home and try to sober her up a little. I don't need her hungover tomorrow because she isn't missing out on any school," Jessica said.

I stood up and walked upstairs to Lindsay's 'girl cave'. She argued that just because she doesn't have a dick, that she shouldn't have a man cave. Her mom caved in, and gave her one of the spare rooms to use as her 'girl cave'. We had both decorated it with a large plasma TV, a couple of couches and a small bar tucked away in the corner. That was usually where we both spent most of our time.

As I walked in, the first thing I could smell was the overpowering scent of tequila. Lindsay was passed out on one of the couches in her underwear. Obviously she made it to the 'horny stage' of her drunkenness. I decided that she probably wouldn't eat dinner after all the alcohol she consumed, so just let her sleep it off. I placed a couple of Aspirin's and a glass of water next to her before going back downstairs.

Dinner was slightly awkward, but the carbonara was absolutely scrumptious. I offered to do the dishes, but Jessica declined, instead telling me to rest for school tomorrow.

I trudged slowly upstairs, fatigue starting to settle in. Lindsay was sitting on the couch and the water was gone along with the Aspirin. However, she still seemed to be quite 'tipsy', so I pulled her up, wrapping an arm around her. We stumbled into her bedroom and she started walking around by herself. She was still only in her lace bra and panties, but it was nothing I hadn't seen before. She fell into me, but I think she was going for a hug.

"I love you, Alex. You are the b-bestest friend everrrr!" She kissed my neck softly and I knew she had to go to sleep before she started fucking anything that could walk.

"It's time to sleep, Lindsay," I said in a hushed tone. She agreed and pulled me into the bed with her. We were naturally a very cuddly couple of friends as we were practically sisters, sisters who actually get along with eachother, I mean.

She turned me around and spooned me from behind as we fell into a peaceful slumber.

Vote, comment, give feedback; whether good or bad! Hope you enjoyed!

- T.J Starc