seventeen

HAYDEN
**
***
*****

"Hayden!"

I snapped my eyes away from a small hole that was in the wall, looking up to find that Casey was watching me with a perplexed expression on her face. I gave her a smile, kissing her shoulder to let her know my shoulder hadn't left my body during my train of thought.

By the time our eyes finally met, Casey had somewhat turned her body to show that I had her attention.

"Are you okay?" She asked, fiddling with a pen that she was using to write in her notepad. "You seem... well, not like yourself."

Her pressed up against the shower wall, moaning for me to fuck her...

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said, grinning at her.

Casey frowned at me. "You sure? You've been a bit out of it since we showered. I can make you something to eat if you aren't feeling good."

Thrusting into her over and over, silently begging for her to scream my name louder the more I sped up...

"I promise, Case." I pecked her lips, feeling her hesitantly return it before looking over my face.

Her nails scratching down my back the faster I went, her eyes rolled back in pleasure...

"Hey!"

I blinked repeatedly, looking at Casey to see that her eyebrow was raised, clearly unconvinced. She cupped my cheek, squinting at me suspiciously.

"What's on your mind, Hayden?" She muttered, still watching for any sign of me lying.

Her legs tightening around my waist as she got closer to her release, crying out for me to let her come...

"Nothing, Casey," I replied with a smooth grin. How am I not blushing yet? "You can continue, okay? I'll tell you if something's bothering me."

Screaming out my name as she finally reached the peak of her climax, shaking as her orgasm consumed her...

Yeah, I was not fine.
Very not fine.

I can't even look at the poor woman before wanting to take her round after round. However, seeing how hard it was for her to walk from my washroom to my bedroom after our fun in the shower, I wasn't going to push her limits. Casey needed her rest and I was going to give it to her now that I had gotten some of it out of my system.

"All you've done for the last hour and a half is stare at that wall," Casey spoke up, smiling at my hum. "Maybe a joint will help clear your nerves."

I chuckled. "After almost burning my sheets, my mum forbade me from smoking in my room. And it's way too fucking hot out to be opening the window."

Casey pursed her lips nodding. "Understandable. How about a show, maybe some video games?"

I smiled at her. "I'll pass, baby. Just write, okay? I'm just thinking about this morning."

Okay, so that wasn't a complete lie. Just after I got out of the shower, I called Mom and Dad and let them know if the situation that took place this morning. Both of them made it very clear that that was not a family friend and if me or Casey were to see that man on the premises again to have him escorted away by our security guards.