Chapter 40

Mikaela POV

"Look I need to go! I need to do something before it's too late. !" I said as I held Damien hands.

"Who is he?" He asked me with a strange kind of look.

"He's the guy way back from my place. It's a very long story! I will explain to you everything. After I settle with that idiot!" I said as I cant help myself to get mad.

"Is he that important to you?? I want to talk? But you choose him?" He said while his voice laced with defeated sound.

"Come on! Please don't say that way! I told you I will explain everything ok? I just don't need the guy to tell my parents about us!" I said and I instantly regretted what I said since I saw hurt and pain on his eyes.

"You don't want your parents to know about us? " He asked me feeling hurt.

"No! It's not like that!"

"Then tell me is it true you meet him yesterday in a fine dinner? Holding hands together?" He asks me while his looks seem to be off. Something I can comprehend.

"How did you know about that?" I asked him shocked.

"You don't have to know how I know about it!" He said and left me in my spot. .

I shake my head and try to calm down. I need to hold the situt clear. First I need to talk to Marco. I walked around and but I didn't see him. I then saw a figure standing behind a wall talking to phone. I hesitantly came closer but when I saw it's Marco I courageous went in front of him.

"Don't tell my parents!" I hissed at him.

"Woah. .  you really came after me because of this? How will your parents reaction if they know you are dating a play boy? A guy who bedded every girls in your school? Are you even one of them now? !" He looks at me in disgust and click his tongue like maniac. " If I known you want something like that. I should have not gone soft on you. If you want to have sex all you need is ask. I bet I can even  make you scream than him!" He said as he looks at me.

I looked at him disgust and angry. I instantly slapped his face. If looks can kill he is surely burried six feet below the ground.

"How dare you! My boyfriend may play boy or whatsoever words you want to describe him. But that guy never insulted me just like the way you did! He's more decent than you. You are nothing you piece of shit!" I said as I can feel like my nose flared fire. I am pissed beyond everything.

"Hahahah.. piece of shit?? Then try to explain everything to your dear parents. Since I told them everything. And news flash... I am backing with the agreement! And you know this means, say goodbye to your parents business since you can't take it or shall I say you refuse to take it!" He said to me and left.

I let out my deep breath and put my hands on my chest. I don't know what happens but everything seem to be going wrong? Why?

My parents will surely have my head. Because that idiot Marco interfere my business. And I should have feel happy since he said his backing away.

Then there's Damien whose still mad at me. How will I try to settle this?

I decided to message him and texted him we will meet at the park where we have our first date. I hurriedly went to my car and took the route way down to the park. As I reach , I didn't see him yet so I decided to take a sit the nearby bench.

One hour passed he still not appear. Feeling depleted and rejected I give up when I don't see a sign of him to meet me. He didn't even bother to message me back or call me. I even leave message to his voicemail hoping he will call me if he heard my message. Groaning I lazily walk out from the park. Then my eyes faltered and I saw him with a girl in his arms. A very familiar girl who smirk at me when she saw me. They stop just right in front of me.

"What do you want to talk? I am busy can't you see? Anyway I don't need your explanation at all. It's enough, I already get it. You don't have to say in front of my face. Let's break up!" He said and turn around. Leaning down to the girl and kiss her.

"Asshole!" I muttered then walked fastly as I can be.

I don't even know how did I get home safely. I only knew I am alone in my room lying down and crying as I poured my heart ache down. I cried and cried till it's no more tears to drop.

Then a knocked on my door disturb me from my heartache drama. I didn't have the face to face her so I decided to stay quiet. I know she will understand what I wanted.

One thing having a best friend for a long time is she knows what will makes me happy and she know when or not to snoop.

"Hey! I know your there! Just text me or call me if you need anything. You know I love you right? I love you more than my boyfriend. I meet you first than him. Please be ok?" She said and I smiled at her statement.

Yes best friend first than boy friend that's what we agreed to each other since we were kids. I am thankful despite everything I still have someone who know, who loves me and will never give up on me.

I opened my room door and she's there standing in my door way. She look at me smiling sympathetically.

"Want some night with Nutella??!" She said and I hugged her and cry on her shoulder.

"Thank you Li!" I said as I continue sobbing.

"No... You don't have to say thank you! I know when I am in your position you will do the same! So you want me to break off with Blake?" She said and joke at me her last sentence.

I try to smiled to her with delight and said.

"Nah... Keep him his a keeper!" I said and we both laughing.