I have a plan!

Avni Malhotra

Finally!

I released all my feelings!
And I don't even regret it one bit.

I know for a fact that he feels something for me!
Maybe he hasn't realised yet or so.
But I can't just wait and watch until he realises what is right for him and what is not.

He is stupid!
I am not!

I need to find out what is it that making him hold himself.

I know!
He his holding himself back.

I heard someone quarelling in a room and eavesdropping is not a good habit but I can't help it because right now I am ready to grab any chance to find out about Trisha's secrets.

"You have no fucking right to question me!" I heard Veer's voice.

"Ohh Yess I have! I am going to be your wife after a day. Why can't you just stay away from that fucking w- Trisha was yelling but Veer cut her off.

"DO NOT DARE! You are not my wife, yet! So stay in your fucking limits. Not a word against her." Veer said raising his voice.

I rolled my eyes at him.

Then he says he wants to get married to Trisha.

"Are you forgetting that the permission documents are with my father?" Trisha asked in a low yet dangerous voice.

"Your dad will be behind bars if you do not get the shipping business permission documents which are with me." Trisha said and I froze.

So, she is been really blacmailing him with this!

"That is the only reason I am tolerating your presence in my life." Veer said.

"Then might as well be happy while tolerating my presence. Because once we get married I am going to throw that bitch out of here." Trisha said.

Witch!

"Mind your tongue, when you talk about her. I am getting married to you but that doesn't mean I am giving you any rights over anything. Our deal was you hand me the papers once our marriage is done.
Nothing less, Nothing more!" Veer said and I heard footsteps coming near.

I quickly hid beside the pillar and Veer came out of the room frustrated followed by Trisha.

I quickly messaged on a group which was created by Tanu for this whole Trisha fiasco.

I laughed internally reading the groups name
Detectives!

That is what we are doing actually being a detective and find out what is going with Veer and Trisha.

Me : We need to meet right now!

Mihir: what's wrong?

Raghav: For once Mihir , shut up and listen to her.
Terrace in 5.

Tanu: 👍🏻

Arnav: I am sleepy 😴

Me: fuck off!

I just reached the terrace and was waiting for them.
Arnav inspite of being sleepy came and I glared at him.
When they came I explained everything to them.
I told them every single word I heard because I was yet not able to understand what document was missing.

"Holy shit! That is the reason Veer's cabin was looking as if a storm had hit if the previous day." Mihir said.

"But I still don't get how Uncle can be behind bars just because of a missing document." I said confused.