027

"Ten!" Johnny shouted enough for Ten to hear him. Ten flinched and stopped from walking, Johnny sighed in relief and ran towards the boy.

"H-hey.." Ten said shyly, he widened his eyes as the older hugged him very tight and he heard sobs "Are y-you crying? P-please d-don't" Ten said caressing the back of the older trying to comfort him.

"I'm s-sorry, c-can we t-talk?" Johnny pleaded as he broke the hug and wiped his tears.

"I'm ready to hear your side now Johnny, let's talk and clear things out, hm?" Ten said and smiled the boy, he then pulled the boy to Mr. Lee's office and Ten messaged the principal that they'll be at his office.

When they got in, they sat and first looked at each other. Johnny sighed, getting ready to explain.

Flashback...

"Where's my phone?!! Ten must be waiting for so long now!" Johnny yelled as he was looking for hus phone at the library for almost and hour now.

"Is this your phone?" a familiar voice af a girl said, and when Johnny looked at her, she has his phone in her hands.

"Chungha, thank you, you found it, give me that" Johnny said, he was about to reach the phone when Chungha tip toed and kissed his lips, and dropped the phone that caused a thud.

End of flashback...

"Ten, please believe me, that really happened, it's not my fault" Johnny said.

"I-I'm sorry!" Ten yelled and cried, burrying his face on the older's chest "I-I didn't k-know the w-whole t-the story yet I-I j-judge you!" Ten continued between his sobs.

"Baby, it's okay, you don't have to be sorry, I'll also be hurt if I saw you kissing someone that isn't me" Johnny said, comforting the younger. Ten lifted his face up and kissed the older's lips, the kiss is purely love, Ten pulled away and wiped his tears. His mood changed from sorry and sad to angry.

"I'll go first, wait for me at dismissal, I'm just gonna talk to Chungha" Ten said and smiled at Johnny before walking out of the office to go hunt some pest (A/NPLEASE DON'T HATE ME, AND STREAM BICYCLE).

"Wai-" Johnny was cut off when the office door was banged.

//

"Chungha!" Ten greeted sarcastically and even hugged the girl tight.

"T-ten!" Chungha said and chuckled nervously.

"How are you? Are you doing well?" Ten asked as if he knew Chungha for a long time.

"Y-yes! Why d- OH MY GOD!!!" Chungha shouted as Ten poured water on her.

"You deserved that you snake, bitch! I don't know you well and I don't care if you're hurt because I'M SURE THAT YOU DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT MY FEELINGS WHEN I SAW YKU KISSING MY BOYFRIEND!" Ten shouted that so every student in the cafeteria could here what Chungha did.

"I hate you!" Chungha snapped at him and ran, crying.

"Hey, you don't really need to do that" Johnny arrived after the scene is done.

"I love you" Ten said and giggled, well, he's slightly sorry for Chungha though.

"I love you too" Johnny said and hugged kissed the boy on the forehead, hearing cooes and awwes from the students around.

------------

finally they fixed the problem.

STREAM BICYCLE
STREAM GIMME GIMME

FOLLOW ME AND I'LL FOLLOW YOU❤