chapter 43

Damien POV

As I felt myself calm down just a bit. I glanced at Lila whose still looking at me like she about to kill me.

"I need to talk to her!" I said as I pick my phone from my pocket. But I frown when I didn't feel it in there.

"You left your phone at the dorm house. You fastt went here!" Blake said as he saw my confused state.

"I will go to her dorm!" I said as I about to run I glance at Lila.

"I am sorry Li for being idiot!" I said but that's never decrease the amount of hatred she still flashes at me.

"Good luck in winning her back. If that she takes you back!" She said and I shake my head. I should never think of negative things.

Yes she will forgive me and she will accept me back. If I need to crawl and beg I will do it. A day without her feels like hell. How many days I didn't hold her? Three days? Oh that felt a year for me.

My heart beating fast as I came near to her dorm. I really don't know what to do or say but if she choose to yelled at me, say painful and hurtful words I will gladly take it. Or much more she can beat or punch me I deserve it anyway.

I ran all the way and reached her door step. I ring the doorbell fastly.

"Baby doll are you there? Please open the door please? I need to talk to you!" I said. But I don't heard any sound came from inside. I frown when I didn't see her car. Did she went outside? Maybe she's in the cafe, she like to drink coffee there. I smiled when I walked passed by the street where she accidentally spilled her coffee and food on me. That day started my non stop chase on her.

Right! Even if she didn't want me back again. I will chase her till she gives you. Smiling as I open the cafe door and look around inside. Still she's not there!

Feeling depleted and disappointed I went back to her dorm. Maybe she's already there. I said to myself. Just then I saw Lila approaching the dorm.

"Lila do you know where she is? I think no one there in your dorm!" I said as I try to catch a glimpse of the inside of the dorm hoping she's there , just hiding from me.

"She is not here!" She said and I cut her off.

"Where do you think she went? I went to the cafe where she loves to drink her coffee but she's not there too!" I said while I can't help but to feel sad.

"You will never find her for few days!" That made me snapped my attention to her.

"Why?" I asked her

"Her parents called her. And asked her to come home!"

"Do you think they will be angry at her? " I asked her

"For sure! But she said she will be okay. She promised she will inform me about what will happen!" She said and I feel more pain now.

"Look Damien I need to close the door now. Just try to call her!" She said but she almost closed the door. I stopped her.

"Can I come inside? To her room? I just miss her so much. It's how many days I didn' see her even with just her smell please let me. I think I might going to get crazy not holding her not inhaling her scent!" I said as I don't know how to explain how I feel.

"Ok!" She said and I smiled happily.

"Thank you Lila!" I said as I run to her room.

I saw her things places clean and neatly arrange properly. Just as expected of my baby doll. I took her notes and began to stare at the writing on it. She just finished this since it's the date today. I feel jealous of the note right now.

The note spend time with her for the last time. But me? Haizt... I lay in her bed and hugged her pillow. Her scent still lingering on it.

"I love you babydoll! I hope you will forgive me. No no! You will forgive me. I love you babydoll. Please comeback now. I really really miss you as I stared in her picture at the night stand.

"Please do not marry that guy ok? I will do my best to be a good boyfriend so your parents will accept me!" I smiled when I talked about it.

"And oh! I will surely buy an engagement ring because I won't let you go anymore. Yeah I will put a ring on your finger so you can never leave me. Yeah yeah what a great plan!"

"Oh how many children do you want? Me? I want 10. Hahahah... Yeah as many as we can." I said as I painfully gulped and realized she's still not here with me.

"Can I possibly go with you??? But..  you will get at mad me???" I feel like an idiot who talks to picture frame.

"But baby doll please remember I love you ok? I super really love you. I think I am going to die without you. " I said as I lay again in her bed.

"How can I make you accept me back? Baby doll ..... Baby doll.... Where are you come back to me please! I badly needed you. I miss your blushed, your giggled or punch. Oh those girls I am with? No no... I did not do anything to them I swear. Though I make out to them but I swear nothing happened more than that! Urggg but still I choose to touch other girl. But baby doll please just punish me ok? Don't marry that guy, marry me instead! Yeah marry me instead! Hehehehh... Please???"

With a painful heart I fall asleep in her bed.