Chapter 9 - Kink (London 3)

We went back from shopping and we were in our room playing truth or dare.

"Ven,truth or dare"
Corpse asked.
"Dare,fuck it"

"Kiss someone in this room"
Poki looked at me when Corpse said this.
"Brooooo,you know what fuck it,fuck it,fuck it"
I stood up,walked to Rae,put my hand under her chin,I lifted her face up and kissed her well.. made out for a few seconds.
"Okay okay chill now"
Imane laughed.
I pulled away with a smirk.Rae looked at me the same way.
"Sykkuno truth or dare"
I asked.

"Uh- truth"

"Are you a virgin"

"N-No"

"Goat"

<___>

It was around 9pm,we all just hanged out and talked.I called room service,I was kinda hungry so I got some steak,mushrooms and fries.The guy came up and Rae answered,clearly he was checking her out I'm a jealous boi,so I walked behind her and I was taller than the guy and he looked up and he had fear in his eyes.I didn't even need to talk but he gave the plates and left.Rae looked behind her and smiled.I walked back to the table and ate,when I was finished,I cleaned up the plate and changed the light colour to red just for fun.I layed back on the couch and scrolled through Twitter.I came across 7 guys,the Sidemen,I followed each of them.

Ven✅
@AnonVen_

Any YouTubers wanna play Among Us like 2 weeks from now?

=====
Replies
=====

@Sidemen : we're all down

@Pokimane : yeah

@Valkyrae : always

=====

So that was a full lobby already,I stood up,put on some PartyNextDoor and I walked over to Rae,I took her hand and took her off the bed and walked towards the wall,she was up against it.She looked up at me and smiled,I did the same and my veins came out,I put my hand on her cheek and leaned down and kissed her,I moved a bit further and turned it into french kissing.I put my hand around her neck and she was driven crazy.

"Rail me daddy"
Was the words that escaped her mouth.I smirked in the kiss,I put a tiny bit more pressure in the choke,she had on booty shorts and a big hoodie.I moved her over to the bed and ran my hand up her thigh then stopped and pulled away.
"Why do you do that"
She got irritated.
"Build up sexual tension"
I said in her ear and she got noticeable goosebumps.I smiled and layed next to her.I put off the music,took off my shirt,jeans and shoes,we were watching some Netflix while cuddling,she turned and we faced each other.I think I have built up a lot of sexual tension because she started kissing my neck,I responded the appropriate way and put her on top of me.She started grinding on me and I just sat there watching Altered Carbon with Rae on top of me.I contested her and put my hands on her ass,she looked at me with a surprised expression,I just smiled back.

~~~~

I woke up and went to shower,Rae was still asleep.When I was finished,I just took a walk around the city and went to the London Eye.I went around the stores and got souvenirs for everyone.I sat infront of the Eye for a while just admiring the scenery,I went to a restaurant called Nandos and got everyone some food.In total I was gone for 1 hour and 50 minutes.I walked back to the hotel and went to the top floor,I went in our room and everyone was there.
"Ven! Where were you"
My sister yelled.
"Had a walk around,sat at the London Eye which I recommend,got some souvenirs for everyone and got us some breakfast"
I said and put the bags down.
"We were worried you know"
Rae said.
"Everyone was sleeping"
I said and took out my water,went to sit down and drink it.
"I'm gonna go gym on the middle floor"
I said,took off my shirt infront of everyone and put on a vest.I went down to the middle floor,stretched,put on a weight vest and put 40kg weights in.I did pull-ups and got tired after 50,I did dead lifting and bench press,after that I rested for a minute and went on the treadmill and ran 6 miles.When I was done with the gym I took the stairs instead of the elevator.I got in our room and my Sister probably took them around,I took another shower and my leg had a pain which was probably a stretched muscle.I took an ice pack layed on the couch watching some of the Sidemen videos,I was laughing my ass off when they came in.

"viagra"
I heard a conversation trail off.