Chapter 10 - Effects (London 4)

1k reads! I present you.... a smut chapter:)

After a while of talking with each other,watching streams and on our phones,my leg was in top shape.
"Do you want apple juice"
Rae asked and I nodded,she walked pass the lights and turned them red again.She came back with it and I drank it all,she stood there with a smug smile.
"What's with the smile"
I asked.
"Just thinking about what you're gonna do in a few minutes"

"What"

"What were we talking about"

After a few minutes I had a pulsating boner and I was horny as fuck,not to big myself up or anything,I don't measure my dick or anything but it's around 10 inches hard.My dick was showing a bulge through my sweatpants.
"Rae,did you put viagra in my drink"
I asked.
"Maybe,I couldn't take it any more"
She said walking over to me in a bra and panties.
"Fuck"
I said looking at her.She put on music but the volume was low.I walked back towards her,I pinned her against a wall and made out with her,during it she took my shirt off,she went on her knees.. (this is so cringe while writing this) and pulled my pants down,her eyes widened and she looked up at me.
"Now I see what you meant"
She said and put my dick in her mouth,she stroked it while sucking it,I have some big dick energy,literally,I pulled her up and kissed her,I layed her on the bed and I licked down her body,I pulled down her panties and she was wet already,I rubbed my finger over her clit then I slid one finger inside her and went slowly then eventually sped up.I got on the bed and spread her legs,I pushed my dick in slowly and her eyes rolled to the back of her head.I started thrusting slowly and she dug her nails in my back,we were in missionary so I kissed her to muffle her scream-moaning.
"Want me to choke you"
I said.
"Please daddy"
I followed and choked her.Her eyes were far back in her head.I pushed deep in and she screamed,I went slowly again but then I went on my back and she took control,she was riding me but my dick couldn't go fully in.Every rock I hit her g-spot and she screamed.
"I'm gonna cum"
She moaned.I pulled out,pulled her towards me,kissed her and rubbed her pussy at a fast pace,she squirted on the covers.She continued fucking nevertheless,I switched positions to dog style and while I was thrusting I grabbed her titties which only riled her up more.
"OH MY FUCKING GOD"
She yelled between moans.
"You like that"
I said in her ear.

After a long time of screaming and her cumming,I came over her stomach.

"I don't think I'll be walking for a while"
Rae said flustered.
"Come on"
I picked her up bridal style and we showered together.We made out while showering but she was wobbling.I cleaned her and myself up and carried her out.
"I don't think I have control over my legs anymore"
She said and looked up and down at me,my body was wet and she started at it.

++++++

We were laying in bed after I got food to eat and we were leaving London tomorrow so we just watched anime until we fell asleep in each others arms.

++++++

We got all our things together,I bought another suitcase for all the other shit I bought.I put Rae on my back since she couldn't walk and I got the same butler that tried to hit on Rae to carry our suitcases.We walked out the door and we were off to the jet.

-

We boarded the jet and everyone just looked at us.
"What"
I asked.
"Sounds like you two had fun last night"
My sister said.
"Bro shut up"
I got shy.
"You two woke us up"
Poki said.
"Yeah"
"Same"
The others said.
"I was proved right"
I said to Rae and she hit my arm.
I sat with the boys and the girls sat together.
Rae and I made occasional eye contact.A fun fact about me,I have two different eye colours,blue and green in different eyes.
"So you fucked her legs up"
Corpse said.
"Y-Yeah"
I said shyly.
"I know you and Poki did the naughty naughty too"
I said to Corpse and he's eyes widened.
"Fuck"
He said and we laughed together.
I thought about telling Sykkuno so I did.
"Hey Sykkuno by any chance did you get wasted out your mind while here"

"Y-Yeah why"

"I know what you did"

"W-W-What do you mean"

"Naughty Naughty"

"Uhm"

"Your an absolute legend"
I laughed and fist bumped him.

"What about you brother-in-law"
I asked Jake and starred at him.
"Uhm,nothing"
He replied nervously.
"Good"
I said and continued our conversation.

-

We landed a couple of hours later and we got into my car.
"Y'all ready for this do-do-do"
I said and they laughed.
"Okay I'll get us back safely"
I said and started my car,a cold start always satisfied me so when it started I moaned.

-

I dropped everyone else off but I took Rae and Poki last.
"Well ladies,here you go"
I said and opened their doors for them.
"Why thank you king"
Poki said.She left first then Rae got out.
"Thank you daddy"
She said and she was against the car,I kissed her against it.
"Hey come on,not on our house camera's"
Poki yelled from the window.
"Send me that footage"
I said,I had an idea.
"Aight"
Rae said.
"Bye"
I said kissed her.
"Bye daddy"
She said and I slapped her ass.
"You need to stop that"
I smirked and when she got in and closed the door I went in my car and got home.