chapter 77

Sadhvi's pov :

We both just had our dinner and sat in living room.

There was a peaceful silence in between us.
Today was like just an another day......
I woke....did all the work and then we both went to college together,in the evening we both came to home together.

He was being more cheerful than yesterday.......
As he was saying..he had a great day,as he assisted our Pg in treating an emergency patient.

And that patient survived.....it was a tough task,which he did splendidly.

It was a shock that Pg praised Siddarth.....normally they don't even say  good job even if they do so much work..... that's what Geetha said about pg’s.....I can't blame them though......they may be leaving stressfully as they had to balance both personal and professional lives.

Anyways.....he was happy that he saved a person.

I smiled at his happiness.

I wonder when I will be happy for the same reason?

This is why we study a lot to secure a MBBS seat and then still study all our lives to save others lives, doesn't matter if they ill-treat us....

But for that there is still a lot of time.....I mean I am now in 3rd year.....still I have to study almost 1 and half years.

After seeing Siddarth I just want to skip these two years and experience the moment of saving someone.

"Hey sadhvi....where are you lost?" Siddarth voice brought me back to this world.....

"It's nothing...."I said as I don't want want him to think that I am just a dreamer without any hardwork.....
I know he won't think that....but I am afraid that I would be judged.

"Hey you can share with me....do you miss your parents?" He asked me with concern.

I smiled gratefully at his care for me.
"No no.....I just thought what it would be like to save a person." I said my thoughts.

"It is really a very good feeling.....it's hard to put it in words.....we will feel all the things together like happiness of saving him,thinking our hardwork payed of and etc." He said.

I chuckled listening to him.

"Is this an answer sheet or what.....you are using an etc while talking too."I said.

"Hmmm....so what? We right them so why not use them too." He said.

"Ok ok."I said while raising my hands in defeat.....he is really hard to win.

"Hey...why don't we play 20 questions?

I mean we both don't know about each other right? So I thought why not use this opportunity....."he asked.

"Yeah...we should get know each other."I said agreeing with him.

"Hmm....why don't you start first?
I know I suggested it but I have not thought about any questions yet." He said.

Even I don't know what to ask.....it's not like I play it everyday.
To be honest,it's my first time to play this .
But whatever.....I will just ask some basic things.

"Ok....what's your favourite place?" I asked.

"I have many.....I like all the places where I can be like without inhibitions......I like travelling too.So I hope you can explore with me." He said.

"Really.....I too like peaceful places than noisy ones.
And I will accompany you till the end." I said sincerely.

He had a small smile on his face.....it was new to me. Because he always smirks evilly or may be a naughty one.......he rarely has this genuine smile on his face.

He looks good while smiling.

"You didn't said anything about your favourite place?" He asked.

I started biting my lips thinking what to say.....

"I did not visited many places.....but I like silent places which are peaceful yet helps us exploring themselves...." I said.

" Hey....I feel like you are an intellectual...." He said while attaching his neck.

"You are the intellectual between us...." I said.

Ok ok now I will ask you a question.....
When is your birthday?" He asked.

"April 15th....when is yours?" I asked him.

"Mine is December 23rd.

But your birthday is already completed.....you haven't even said to me." He said while frowning.....

Even I frowned at him.

"What should I do then.....call you and ask you to wish me on my birthday?
Sorry but it would have looked so weird." I said.

"But we haven't celebrated your first birthday.......it was your first one after our marriage." He said sadly.

"Hey it's okay.....I don't do much on that day,it's just an another day."I said.
And again I continued.

"What's your favourite colour?" I asked him.

"Hmm...I like black,greyand also white.....I like not so bright colours more "he said.

I chuckled and said
"You sound like  a typical man.....and coming to me, I like turquoise,red,blue and also beige more."

"Okk.....now say what do you expect from our relationship?" He asked.

"Hmmm.....I believe in marriages....
I don't personally like divorce,but I respect their desicions too.
May be personally believe in working out their relationships.
So I expect you too agree with me.
I am never gonna divorce or leave you.....I hope you do the same.

May be we still don't know eachother,and all I accept them.
But I want to give us a chance.....a chance to make our beautiful relationship bloom.

May be it takes time....but I don't want us to give up.

And you say what do expect from our relationship...."I asked him.

"Actually to be honest.....I didn't wanted to marry too early.

I mean see I am just 23.

I say my parents relationship.....they were so in love.
So I believed love......and having our soulmate and all when I was a kid.
But as I grew up I saw many girls throwing themselves at me.
I felt like they all wanted to be with me because I have both looks and also money......that I am rich enough to satisfy their needs.

I seriously don't like such people.So I distanced myself from them.and also from then I tried to stand on my own feet,to be independent.

I don't wanna lie.....when I saw you at the restaurant......where you dashed me.

I was awestruck at you,you were looking so innocent yet beautiful.I thought we would never meet.....but now we are eachothers better halves.

I know I may not be the best I will try to become the one for you.
I can be annoying too sometimes....I hope you will bear with me.
As mom says I may throw tantrums at you, and the main point is I am too possessive about my closer ones.

Sometimes you may feel like I am too much.....but then again I want us to stay together till death do us apart." He said

He really said very beautifully.....

"Even I want us to have a happy ending....." I said.

"We will for sure....who knows we may fa for eachother so deeply and hardly that we couldn't survive without eachother." He said.

I think I  have already fallen for you Siddarth......
Don't you think it's too early?

But what to do.....I feel like you are a part of me.

Am I really in love or its is just a liking?

I really couldn't conclude.

Happy valentine's Day to all my lovely readers out there......
I hope you are liking their perspectives.
And please don't forget to vote.