Manager

"I can't believe you two on the same day? Are you fucking dumb." Both Han and Seungmin weren't planning for things to go this far. They stood in front of one of the managers that they don't even remember meeting before, but both their minds were on something completely different.

Seungmin has been trying to contact Youngsoon since what happened, but the girl wasn't answering him at all and it worried him more than anything. He was finally glad that he found someone that he actually likes, and now people are trying to ruin things between them. Same goes with Han, Jihyun got in trouble because of him and that was the last thing he ever wanted.

"Sir, I know that they should've been more careful, but-" Chan said. The guy knew that he had to be with them, he had to stay with them.

"Are you their lawyer?" Their eyes were now on Chan, who was glaring at the guy in front of him. "Can't they spea-"

"Actually I don't really know why you're the one talking to us. We have two managers already. Jihyun who is also on trouble for some unknown reasons, and Euntae who is on his way here, so how about this, we'll leave now nicely until our manager comes." Chan didn't even wait for the guy in front of him to continue, already gesturing for the two guys to follow him. They did as they were told, scared of what could happen next.

"Chan-"

"Listen, I know its not your fault. Yes, you should've been more careful, but I know how it is sometimes. Ignore what he said, we would only listen to Euntae or Jihyun. I'll go pick Suri from the hospital with Minho, so take care of yourselves until I come back." Chan left silently, leaving them to their thoughts.

--

"Wait, seriously? I can't fucking believe dispatch." Suri was glaring at Minho's phone, from the backseat, before giving it back to him. "How are the boys?"

"They got in trouble of course, Jihyun too." Minho answered her. Chan was silently driving the car and Suri knew that he wasn't as happy about everything going.

"I'm sure Youngsoon is a mess too."

"You know her?" Chan finally questioned, looking at the girl from the front mirror.

"Seungmin told me about her, but I never met her though." Chan sighed, shaking his head, disappointingly.

"If they want to date, I don't mind, but they need to be more careful."

"Chris, they didn't want things to be this way too. Han and Jihyun were casually hanging out, the issue is Seungmin and Youngsoon, they were holding hands, and no matter how much we try to explain that nothing is going between them, no one would believe."

"I just hope things won't become worst." Minho said, and the three of them just continued their way back home silently. The second they got out of the car, they met Euntae in front of the building.

"Euntae." Suri exclaimed, rushing over to him. He laughed, hugging the girl, smiling at the two boys. "Welcome back."

"Where were you? I just came today and you're already causing trouble." He joked, smiling at them.

"We were picking this young lady from the hospital." Minho said, and Euntae gasped, looking at her worriedly.

"What happened?"

"We'll talk about everything later, we just want to know what would happen to Han, Seungmin and Jihyun." Chan said, following Euntae inside the building.

"Don't worry, I'm back." Chan smiled at the guy, knowing that everything will be okay as long as they have him.