Note

Hello my dear readers..hope you all are doing well.

"There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book"

I am facing the same. The reason for posting this note is to clear my doubts regarding the story and my work.

Guys this is my first ever attempt to write something so it's having n number of mistakes right from the chapter 1. I tried improving myself and still improving for the betterment of my work to get some words of appreciation from you all.

Some of the readers are just reading the story but not commenting and voting. Guys I am absolutely Ok if you don't vote but atleast you can let me know your views whether good or bad through comments which is very important for me. All your words and suggestions are very important for me guys. How will I come to know whether I am doing well or not if you are not letting me know your views. I am a human guys not a mind reader. I want to know where I am lacking behind.

I think my work is not worth of appreciation so I have to decide whether to continue or to quit my attempt.

My heartwarming gratitude to all those who voted and commented on my story. Many thanks for  all your love and encouragement. All your suggestions will be wholeheartedly welcomed by me.

I apologize if I hurt someone through my words. My intention is not to hurt somebody.... it's only that I want to know my flaws and overcome them.

God bless❤️

Rishika