check in! (not an update)

hey guys!! sorry this isn't an update, but I thought it would be fun to do a little check in with all of you! 

I am so thankful for all of your support on both lifeline and salvation, and figured it would be nice to get to know a bit more about you guys as readers!

so, I have some questions, that I would love for you to answer in the comments below! :)

Q: how did you find out about the lifeline series, and approximately how long have you been reading?

Q: who's your favourite character(s) in the 100?

Q: who are your favourite characters in the lifeline series? (maybe they differ from the show or maybe avery is one of your favs) :)

Q: what is something you are really hoping to see in this book? (this one is kind of a tough question)

Q: what are some of your other fav tv shows?

Q: what is your favourite movie/ movie series?

Q: what is your favourite book? (on here or in print)

okay, now I will give some answers!

A: my favourite characters in the 100 are raven, bellamy and murphy! (I also have a lot of love for octavia and miller)

A: my fav characters in the lifeline series are raven, bell and murphy and also aves ;). I also loved finn 

A: some of my other fav tv shows are teen wolf (some of you may know that due to my liam dunbar fic on here heehee), grey's anatomy, dawson's creek, friends, the walking dead, julie and the phantoms, criminal minds

A: my favourite movies are the harry potter series, the maze runner series, twilight saga, hunger games series, dunkirk (because I am a history nerd), kingsman: the secret service, and many many more!

A: my favourite books are the selection series, harry potter, the red queen series, hunger games, the maze runner series, shadow and bone/six of crows and sky hunter currently!

well, that is about it! I just wanted to throw some questions out there and get to know you guys a bit better. 

I hope you are all staying safe and healthy!

if you have anymore questions for me, feel free to comment them down below! my messages are also always open if you want to chat about anything/everything. 

love you all!

-maddy xoxo